Competition: Win a Rocket Espresso Machine with Versus Socks

News bot

Thanks for the entries! Make sure to post it here for some extra brownie points ;)

Two brownie point entries:

9e061fa271611f7dac057910ebc894c8.jpg

117967ea70adfbb4e9b08109be4a7124.png

Still have 2 entries left, and running short on creativity. Perhaps I should order more socks, as it worked well the last time I received my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Frosty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the entries! Make sure to post it here for some extra brownie points  ;)

My lightie really wants me to win this comp. He can then play with "his" mokka pot all the time and I don't need to remove dummies from it before using it.

post-58906-0-60820400-1501482497_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the awesome comp Versus! Looking forward to the future coffee rides with the girl, gotta incentivie things!

8P3cEEMr.jpg

Wonder if they going to count real likes and bought likes...

Flip, this is basically instagram doping... Doping follows cycling around :(

Wonder if they going to count real likes and bought likes...

Flip, this is basically instagram doping... Doping follows cycling around :(

Competitors instagram doping is one thing.

When the wife of the owners of the brand starts getting involved and pushing for her friend to win.... hmmm then I start changing my opinion of the brand.

When the wife of the owners of the brand starts getting involved and pushing for her friend to win.... hmmm then I start changing my opinion of the brand.

That would equate to Valverde riding for Froome on the final mountain stage in #leTour

Agreed not cool!

Makes you wonder how the friend made it into the top 9.

Just having a quick look, Most have changed their bio so can't see where they from but it almost looks like most/all the entries are from cape town..............