Scott factory as the whispers say

Yeah heard about that in earlier rumours

Quite an acquisition there ????

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Def. a gap there at Scott with the Olympic champ dropping out. Must be blow to Spez, Was it money? opportunity to be #1 Lady in the team? perhaps there wasn't room for that with Anika.

Although k8 has been hanging out with Katerina Nash on the ski slopes  if that's perhaps a hint ... US based team .. and her pals are there... better fit that Scott imho

Edited by kosmonooit

Cameron Wright also leaving Specialized here in Aus. Nothing in the wind as to what bike he’ll be in next year.

Scheme of things he may be a minnow but I find it interesting.

Wish all pro's would announce changes the same way Jolanda Neff and Lukas Fluckinger did it. Must be a Swiss thing. Just tell us already who you are going to, not like it isn't a done deal at this point.

⚠⚠⚠

World XCO champion Kate Courtney, who has been with Specialized all of her young career, is leaving the Specialized Factory Racing Team in 2019. "Kate has decided to make a change of direction with her program.” Announcement of new team expected soon.

Source: Neal Rogers on Tweetiebird

What? Serious? Seen that he announced his departure from Topeak.

Yes he will be at bulls. Strong team for epic