Is one able to purchase and refit a twinloc system on a scott spark 920?

BikeisLife

Hi all,

Looking at buying a Scott Spark 920 2013.

Really keen on the Twinloc system but the bike doesn't come with one.

Is one able to re-install the system and where would one find a system?

The fork and shock on the bike are a Fox 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air 100mm and Fox Float RL 100mm.

Thanks for the help.

the twin lock lever component is available from Scott dealers ..Last time i checked it was around R350

If the shocks come with the adjustable cable fittings then its pretty simple .

As far as I know that bike came out with a DT nude 2 shock, and the RL only has a lockout so you might be out of luck.

Just check if your rear shock has the CTD setting, but I am almost certain it does not.

Also keep in mind that the twinloc levers are a bit more pricey than 350, closer to double that.

Replied to your PM, but for the benefit of everyone else - Fox shocks can't be converted from manual to remote, you have to replace the whole shock.

The lever is easy enough to get hold of though.

Hi all,

Looking at buying a Scott Spark 920 2013.

Really keen on the Twinloc system but the bike doesn't come with one.

Is one able to re-install the system and where would one find a system?

The fork and shock on the bike are a Fox 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air 100mm and Fox Float RL 100mm.

Thanks for the help.

Strange that it doesn't have the twinloc. When I had my 920 (2013) it was fitted as standard. That was the model running the DT Swiss (nude) - I changed out to the FOX with the ctd settings. I bought a twinloc for my Rocky and it was around R900 back then.

Thanks droo for the help.

The Twinloc system was removed as well as the nude 2 and replaced with a Fox Float RL.

Just going to have to settle with having no Twinloc until a shock becomes available on the Hub.

Thanks for the responses ????