Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge - #CC2017

Bonus

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, what is the fastest double lap that any one can confirm (not a mates who knows a guy that knows someone).

Quick question, what is the fastest double lap that any one can confirm (not a mates who knows a guy that knows someone).

2 of my friends rode elite, first lap at 2:16 and they took it easy on the second lap at 3:08.

What do you guys think.

Was this year more difficult than last year?

For me it surely was more difficult.

There could be a few factors that made it more difficult for me eg. i didnt train for the last week i was in the kgala gadi and ate only meat and drank beer and drove back friday over a 1000km and i tried to ride the uphills in smaller gears - not sure if that affected my ride cause i rode the last 30 km with cramps in both legs . - but maybe its just an excuse and nothing of that played a role - who knows .I did finish it in 6h58m.

Anyone else still not seeing their results on ractec, I've been MIA since Sunday.

Mine is missing as well. Submitted a query on their website.

Impey did a 2nd lap this year. Would be interested to know how fast his 2nd lap was.

Mine is missing as well. Submitted a query on their website.

I've also submitted a query on Monday. The reply was that they'll get to it, but they have a lot of them to attend to.

'I'll train harder next year' if only I had a dollar for every time that has been said this year and all the years preceding it ... And often by the same people [emoji6]

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

I trained less but went 5 minutes quicker... so guess I will just follow the same plan for next year.

I trained less but went 5 minutes quicker... so guess I will just follow the same plan for next year.

In a few years you could win B batch?

Sent from my LG-D958 using Tapatalk

If you were in an East Coast cycling shirt, I saw you come past me just at the top of Malibongwe and I am not surprised by your statement because you (or that guy if it wasn't you) was going at a cracking pace.

If you were in an East Coast cycling shirt, I saw you come past me just at the top of Malibongwe and I am not surprised by your statement because you (or that guy if it wasn't you) was going at a cracking pace.

well I was in an East Coast shirt, but there was also another member riding in the colours so could be either of us.

I was going well up Malibongwe, but maybe too well and should have saved some for the end.

well I was in an East Coast shirt, but there was also another member riding in the colours so could be either of us.

I was going well up Malibongwe, but maybe too well and should have saved some for the end.

I wouldn't be able to tell who it was, they went too fast. haha