Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Zwift)

Jakkals.

Hi guys/gals, 

I've started this topic, with the same idea of what the Cycleops event is. For those who're not in the know, it was to create a platform where we(hub users) could organise a ride together and suffer together.

I would like to suggest that each hub member riding on Zwift would post the time and route he/she will ride (evening/morning) and what workout he plans to do...so it might not be a race all the time, but more a structured program. We could also do race nights(like Zwift's "Tuesday nights worlds" event).

Zwift let you change your name to whatever event you participate in, however I think we could change our name to include BH (for BikeHub), so we can follow each other on Zwift. 

If you have more and other ideas, please let me know and I can add it to the #1 post...

#rideon

Edited by antonj

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds cool

i'm following a structured program so Tue to Thu is out for me at the moment

Mon are open and Fridays are reserved for beer :) 

just a suggestion, maybe post which route you will be riding as well so it's easier to join in on a ride 

Hallo all Zwifters

I assume one must be connected to the internet to be able to do a ride? How much data will be necessary?

thanks

Nice one guys, saw a few "Saffers" on Saturday morning steaming past me......... 

I aslo Zwift :clap:

Hallo all Zwifters

I assume one must be connected to the internet to be able to do a ride? How much data will be necessary?

thanks

Could you guys pls add "(BH)" to your name so we could follow and see each other, then we can join our friends thats currently riding. :D

I must still start with Zwift.... i am only testing the waters. Anton have you downloaded one of your own routes on Zwift and how does it compare ? 

I must still start with Zwift.... i am only testing the waters. Anton have you downloaded one of your own routes on Zwift and how does it compare ? 

No I havent...I tend to do my specific workouts in zwift(solo ride, but I built my workout in zwift and then choose ERG mode and zwift then set wattage accordingly)

When I'm keen for endurance/tempo I join the easier races...

No I havent...I tend to do my specific workouts in zwift(solo ride, but I built my workout in zwift and then choose ERG mode and zwift then set wattage accordingly)

When I'm keen for endurance/tempo I join the easier races...

Which IDT have you got ?

I am a Zwift newbie. Been just riding along on my own, and have have done about 450km not having really explored the group rides /races until yesterday, when i joined one. I was klapped from the get go.

Is there a way of choosing races or rides for which one is corrected "seeded" according to one's weight and ftp?

I have changed my Zwift name to Harryn BH.