Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Zwift)

Jakkals.

A lot of Saffas out there last night, was a good one. Even saw the great president out there, well I'll have to pay tax for time spending on the hub he said.

JZ can't push 100 watts, that must have been Atul capturing his bike

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys use smart trainers? I have a power meter and cyclops fluid trainer.

How does the racing work if it's not a smart trainer? Do you have to focus on wattage when going 'uphill'?

power is converted to speed so more power = faster and since you don't have the advantage of a smart trainer you would need to up the watts whichever way you can - big ring blast into the red...

I died on the last Zwift race after 1min trying to stay with the A batch start... needed to do 5w/kg for probably about 2 min to make it into the group on the initial surge... so don't over estimate your grouping in the races. (And don't try stay with an A batch start after having done a loop already...)

I've put an ad for Ant+ USB Dongles that I am carrying in my on-line electronics shop

It's under 'computers' and I have set up another vendor / commercial account. to post commercial  ads

Ex stock Jhb

I have been enjoying the PACK social rides. The leader sets the pace, and k@ks on okes who ride off the front..there are sweepers who bring stragglers back to the bunch. Really good fun. I will post the next one.

I've put an ad for Ant+ USB Dongles that I am carrying in my on-line electronics shop

It's under 'computers' and I have set up another vendor / commercial account. to post commercial  ads

Ex stock Jhb

What's your shop URL?

I cant load zwift on my pc I get an error message

Update failed. Error Code: Z112 at Line 594 in Patcher.cpp

I cant load zwift on my pc I get an error message

Update failed. Error Code: Z112 at Line 594 in Patcher.cpp

Shut down the installation and restart you pc

Depends what time you ride... I will be doing some riding around yes... not sure what time but probably around 4:30 start - maybe later depending how soon I can get home and get started.

Will I see anyone out on course today?

will be riding flats

VO2's again today 

edit: start time around 17:30

Edited by #varkhart

will be riding flats

VO2's again today 

edit: start time around 17:30

Also planning to get going at 17:30...Will need to throw in some structured work. Been loafing becos of knees, will see how tonight goes.

Also riding tonight. Need...that...Tron...bike! So will klap some hills. 2 more hard rides and i should have it unlocked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also riding tonight. Need...that...Tron...bike! So will klap some hills. 2 more hard rides and i should have it unlocked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you get it unlocked?