Looking for evening rides to join in Southern Suburbs!

jonleighton

I'm looking for a group of road or mountain bike riders to join up with after work on weekday evenings around Westlake/Tokai/Muizenberg area. 5:30pm onwards, beers to follow...? 

Happy to road ride or MTB. Pace can be flexible, would be good to get a few speedy rides in though!

I'll be riding back to Noordhoek afterwards, so if you live that side then we can ride home too.

Cheers,

Jon

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking for a group of road or mountain bike riders to join up with after work on weekday evenings around Westlake/Tokai/Muizenberg area. 5:30pm onwards, beers to follow...? 

Happy to road ride or MTB. Pace can be flexible, would be good to get a few speedy rides in though!

I'll be riding back to Noordhoek afterwards, so if you live that side then we can ride home too.

Cheers,

Jon

Hi Jon,

what is your email as i am looking at starting a night ride from Complete Cyclist Houtbay on a Thursday

regards,

Greg

Uitsig Bike Park has Thursday night rides along the greenbelts to Kirstenbosch and then back - split into faster and "less faster" riders.  They also hand out free coffees on their awesome machine after.  I sometimes ride there and then back to Capri after.  Ride starts at 18h30.

Uitsig Bike Park has Thursday night rides along the greenbelts to Kirstenbosch and then back - split into faster and "less faster" riders.  They also hand out free coffees on their awesome machine after.  I sometimes ride there and then back to Capri after.  Ride starts at 18h30.

I assume it is free to join?

Obviously not asking for the free coffee. Obviously.  :whistling:

I assume it is free to join?

Obviously not asking for the free coffee. Obviously.  :whistling:

:clap: Yes, no charge and still free coffee!

Hi Jon,

what is your email as i am looking at starting a night ride from Complete Cyclist Houtbay on a Thursday

regards,

Greg

Hey Greg, 

Sounds great!

My email address is jrleighton@icloud.com

thanks,

Jon

Great! Will check it out.

Maybe see you there - would be good to ride back together after too.

Cheers