Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it it going to be a Boxing match? or more like a Cage fight?

12 round, Boxing match at 153-lbs. 

Battle of the egos. Unlikely, but I really would like to see McGregor take this win. Maybe if he can get Mayweather to stop running around the ring...........

what's McGregor's boxing record again?

I find this match up really odd. "money" may have retired, and be older, but this is still one of the greatest boxers ever. it's not like McGregor can kick the guy into submission. He has to play in Mayweather's sandpit, and outbox him. Just don't see it. But open to reasons why he could still win.

Mayweather is the more skilled fighter in terms of boxing standards, has an impeccable record and can slip attacks better than most fighters at this level. Outside of his athletic prowess, I find him the epitome of a douche bag. I will be hoping for this alone that he lays down on the canvas....

Edited by Tubehunter

It's an unusual bout but will be a good one to watch, Kinda like when Sonny Bill Williams and Quade Cooper went into the ring. Floyd may be pretty stupid but he is an experienced clever boxer. I am not a fan of his so will shout for the Irish dude, Conor will have to be very smart and hopefully his fitness is better than Floyd's and if he can drain him for 9/10 rounds I think  he will have him. Otherwise it will be a short one with Floyd winning with a TKO.

Im sure Mayweather will win, it would be a different story if it was a full MMA fight though.

Mayweather is a wuss though who will never take on something he isnt sure that he will win.