Fight Fans: Mayweather vs Mcgregor

Imploder

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon Conor going to wipe Floyds clock. Did anyone check out "Notorius" on DSTV, Conor is a machine, the KO,s in the video posted here show he can do the busines.

Heard they each getting 100 Million US. For that kind of ammo even they prob dont mind hitting the canvas.

As much as I'd love it... I don't think he's gonna hit Floyd cleanly. And when he tries, and he will try... he'll get lined up for endless painful counters. 

After some thought my money is on Mayweather to win by 2km

I can actually see McGregor getting frustrated chasing him around and running in with a flying knee  :devil:

As much as I'd love it... I don't think he's gonna hit Floyd cleanly. And when he tries, and he will try... he'll get lined up for endless painful counters.

Floyd better not leave his jaw in the path of Conors left hook, cos he is also quick as a rattlesnake with it, Conor will prob like the fact that he only has to focus on boxing as normally he has to guard against so many other means of contact, this may prove an advantage to the Irishman.

One gets his 50th win and the other gets filthy rich.  Win-Win

Unless Conor wins...

Mayweather has everything to lose, both his legacy and his record. Shame will brought upon boxing as a sport.

One gets his 50th win and the other gets filthy rich.  Win-Win

Unless Conor wins...

Mayweather has everything to lose, both his legacy and his record. Shame will brought upon boxing as a sport.

Now that its put that way hmmmmm, dare I say fixed fight

He's in a world of trouble looking at that :eek:

I would imagine he has some serious work to do on his technique. 75% of his fight game is not traditional "boxing". I also wonder if he is going to start shooting his mouth off and if that will have any bearing...

He better get some sparring time with an orthdox counter puncher, using a southpaw is pretty useless

And if he doesn't get that left hand up then Floyd is going to pound him all night long with the right hand (he probably is in any case)

Both are tjops IMO but reckon KO for Mayweather by 4th round at the latest

He should just get in the ring, walk up to Floyd, kick him in the balls really really really hard, climb out the ring and enjoy the praise he will get from Earth for removing Floyd from the gene pool.

I can actually see McGregor getting frustrated chasing him around and running in with a flying knee  :devil:

If he does this he'll be my hero , screw the match ; victory ; money ....running knee to Mayweather's face will make my day , everyday !