Everything YT Industries

Johnny Lawless

Ok

From what I understand BSB will be a display store for YT and their idea for stock would be to take pre orders for monthly deliveries to SA... works better for them than ordering a full season worth of bikes.

I assume they will also bring in an extra bike or two of popular models in popular sizes to keep in stock for on the floor sales.

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So Black Sheep Bikes have some seriously sexy new Capra's on their floor!

#JustSaying #BuyItQuickly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BLACK SHEEP BIKES | YT SOUTH AFRICA AFFILIATE UPDATE

We wanted to give everyone an update on BLACK SHEEP BIKES being the YT Affiliate for South Africa.

We are in the FINAL stages of becoming the YT Affiliate for SA. We have not made an official announcement on this, as there are still some pending issues for YT Germany to finalise before we can officially launch. The last two issues now currently being worked on by Germany, is:

— The SA website and payment portal.

YT’s model is direct to consumer. This means bikes must be purchased online, directly with YT. Bikes will then be shipped direct to the customer, NOT to BLACK SHEEP BIKES. Setting up all the website logistics and payment procedures is quite a job, but is in the works, SOON to be completed.

— SA pricing and shipping/imports.

We have received the list of 2019 YT bikes still available, with reduced pricing. Currently we can book these bikes for purchase, until everything is ready for ordering and shipping. For more info, please email us at info@blacksheepbikes.co.za

The SA YT website is NOT yet live. However, you can view the EU website, for bike specs and estimate pricing. To do this:

1. Delete cookies from your browser.
2. Go to https://www.yt-industries.com/en/select
3. Select Europe.
4. Select Germany.
5. Browse bikes and specs. Pricing will be in Euro.

To work out estimate SA pricing, you need to do the following:

EU Retail Price -19%(EU VAT), +15% (SA VAT), +15% (SA IMPORTS) + Shipping (Charges to Still Be Confirmed) = Estimated SA Price

BLACK SHEEP BIKES role in being the SA YT Affiliate is to have demo bikes available, give info/advice on bikes, carry parts/spares, and be the shop in SA for all things YT related.

We are hoping to officially launch YT within the next week or two. Like and follow the BLACK SHEEP BIKES Hoogekraal Facebook page to keep up to date on the launch of YT.

Thanks!!

Warm regards,
The BSB Team

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks promising. Pity their website re-directs to an SA version that is down for “maintenance”...

Hope there is a bit cheaper aluminium version on the way as well.

Looks promising. Pity their website re-directs to an SA version that is down for “maintenance”...

Hope there is a bit cheaper aluminium version on the way as well.

Drop Black Sheep Bikes a call. They are taking over the YT agency with a well known SA DH rider ... the site, etc are meant to be in the works, but they can get your bikes.

I understand it will be easier to get bikes now too with no more no stock or stupid leadtimes.

I just want to have a look at the specs etc. Really stupid that I get redirected to a "non-existent" SA website when I can have a look at the information on the international site.

Drop Black Sheep Bikes a call. They are taking over the YT agency with a well known SA DH rider ... the site, etc are meant to be in the works, but they can get your bikes.

I understand it will be easier to get bikes now too with no more no stock or stupid leadtimes.

I just want to have a look at the specs etc. Really stupid that I get redirected to a "non-existent" SA website when I can have a look at the information on the international site.

Like I say, it is a works in progress as I understand and they just very recently took over the agency just before lockdown

Pretty sure if you drop them a mail requesting what you want they will comply as best they can?

Seems reasonable if their business isn't set up yet.

The Izzo looks rad... A vertical shock trail bike.... only question is, does it come in Red?!