Everything YT Industries

Johnny Lawless

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha, I still love this bike and might very well delete the ad when I wake up tomorrow. I’ve had it for 3 years and want the excitement of a new bike but I’m done waiting for YT or whoever to start selling their new range in SA again. It could be tomorrow, or in 6 months or never. No one can provide any answers. Edited by Pyka

Haha, I still love this bike and might very well delete the ad when I wake up tomorrow. I’ve had it for 3 years and want the excitement of a new bike but I’m done waiting for YT or Blacksheep or whoever to start selling their new range in SA again. It could be tomorrow, or in 6 months or never. No one can provide any answers.

Yip i really wanted to buy an Izzo, but no chance with this kuk service.

Hey guys. Can someone help with my rear thru axle dimensions? I know its a 12 x 148 but not sure about the pitch, 1.5?

Hey guys. Can someone help with my rear thru axle dimensions? I know its a 12 x 148 but not sure about the pitch, 1.5?

Hey. I’ve never heard the term “pitch” used in context of axles

Edited by Pyka

Hey. I’ve never heard the term “pitch” used in the context of axles. Are you perhaps referring to the “diameter”? In which case it would be 15mm

Oh I see that is the “thread pitch”...hmmm. Mine used a DT Swiss Axle so maybe see if that provides the pitch info

It is a minefield, I learnt this when I broke my Maxel. What brand are you currently using?

Tom

It is a minefield, I learnt this when I broke my Maxel. What brand are you currently using?

The frame came without the axle, so its kinda hard knowing what the actual one is. Google is pointing me to 1.5

Tom

Oh I see that is the “thread pitch”...hmmm. Mine used a DT Swiss Axle so maybe see if that provides the pitch info

CRC have quite a few on their list but stock is a problem. I see they have the DT Swiss but also like 5 options hahah

CRC have quite a few on their list but stock is a problem. I see they have the DT Swiss but also like 5 options hahah

If all else fails take it to a bike shop ????

• 3 weeks later...

I understand that YT SA will be officially going live with Black Sheep Bikes and that BSB will be able to take orders for the SA Market ... so expecting an updated website, etc soon.