E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

EDIT: Changed the subject because two threads were merged.

Seems that some people take their Garmin's on a normal work day drive and record it as a ride, or are they just ignorant when the data is this WRONG?

This person got 12KOM+ on one ride. There is HR data but the speed is totally wrong. 

Doing 92km/h up the back of Tiekie draai?

Surely you can yourselft there is something wrong with the data if you DID do a ride and hide it ?

Sample

https://www.strava.com/activities/1038112963/overview

Edited by Quagga

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant believe people take this strava stuff so seriously, probably did it to piss of his mate that has the KOM. 

#doesanyoneactuallygiveashit?

Not seriously, just wondering ..... same as when I see a kid standing on the front seat of a car....I just wonder .... WHY?

Noobs that have no clue what strava is for.

Flag the ride. Strava admin sorts that quickly.

I see it is Flagged, just interesting why people do that.... what do they want to achieve?

Seems that some people take their Garmin's on a normal work day drive and record it as a ride, or are they just ignorant when the data is this WRONG?

This person got 12KOM+ on one ride. There is HR data but the speed is totally wrong. 

Doing 92km/h up the back of Tiekie draai?

Surely you can yourselft there is something wrong with the data if you DID do a ride and hide it ?

Sample

https://www.strava.com/activities/1038112963/overview

FLAG AND post to @Stravawankers on twitter. If the guy is on twitter then tag him as well. Gets a good laugh.

FLAG AND post to @Stravawankers on twitter. If the guy is on twitter then tag him as well. Gets a good laugh.

I dont do Twitter :-( 

I see it IS flagged so someone saw it also...

I do a bit of road riding on the quite roads around modderfontein reserve and the amount of okes that leave the bike park from a MTB ride and forget to stop their ride, climb into their car and drive out is crazy. I had a few of the KOM's but most of them now belong to another hubber buddy of mine and we are constantly flagging rides. 

There is an edit ride option, why they don't edit when they get home and realise they forgot to switch it off, I don't know. These cases are all genuine mistakes but sometimes you can see a dude just got into his car and drove.