E-bike Strava chasers

Quagga

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but on some of the segments there are people that were faster than him.

Maybe they were doing the same

only downhill strava KOM's matter.

#justsayinger

#liveandletlive? 

#eachtotheirown?

How useful there's a tool that works for people going up and people coming down AND those who enjoy both! 

If taking the data that goes into strava is taken as seriously as all the other components of my training and this makes me a Strava$$hole, then give me a badge and I'll stick it on!

Seems that some people take their Garmin's on a normal work day drive and record it as a ride, or are they just ignorant when the data is this WRONG?

This person got 12KOM+ on one ride. There is HR data but the speed is totally wrong. 

Doing 92km/h up the back of Tiekie draai?

Surely you can yourselft there is something wrong with the data if you DID do a ride and hide it ?

Sample

https://www.strava.com/activities/1038112963/overview

Can also be that you stop your watch and then ride a section forgetting to put it back on. When you restart it my TomTom anyway has to make up the distance in like 5 seconds so you get silly speeds.

Can also be that you stop your watch and then ride a section forgetting to put it back on. When you restart it my TomTom anyway has to make up the distance in like 5 seconds so you get silly speeds.

Then it will draw a staight line, but the stop start does not work like that, Garmin (which he is using) take time past not time started 

Like when you see some-one texting and driving? WHY?

:hijack on: Had a full sense of humour breakdown this morning at an IDIOT that almost ran me over 'cause he was on his friggen' cell.  :hijack off:

Edited by Belgarath

He uses it while motorbiking. Has recorded some seriously nice bike rides.

You know him? Does he know that Strava is not for recording motorbike rides?

Why can't people just play by the rules?

:hijack on: Had a full sense of humour breakdown this morning at an IDIOT that almost ran me over 'cause he was on his friggen' cell.  :hijack off:

What gets me is that most of the time it is CYCLIST who are driving their cars and on their phone, with the "stay wider....." sticker on the back. 

You know him? Does he know that Strava is not for recording motorbike rides?

Why can't people just play by the rules?

Joh dude, why can't you just chill? There are no set rules for what can and can't be done on strava.

When my mates go motorbiking offroad they use strava to record the route so we can see if it's worthwhile to do again.

He will get removed from the kom, usually takes a day.