Quagga

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

70ea58bd6d02d16c87f38102f51d0162.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not given to emotion, but I would love to smack that ******** right between the eyes with that hammer. He is such an arrogant, yo his own arse knob.

I'm not given to emotion, but I would love to smack that ******** right between the eyes with that hammer. He is such an arrogant, yo his own arse knob.

me too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend does it on his motorbike, thinks it's funny. I flagged it and Strava didn't delete the ride but they deleted all his PB's

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Strava!!! Strava!!!! Stravaaaaaaaa!!!! Why still using it? Trying to show off to your friends you are faster than them on a segment??? Pppfffffttttttt......

People that complain and moan about STRAVA pisses me off!!! Get over it

Edited by Riaanoster

Strava!!! Strava!!!! Stravaaaaaaaa!!!! Why still using it? Trying to show off to your friends you are faster than them on a segment??? Pppfffffttttttt......

Reeaally!!

I suppose it's one way of getting your post count up.

Durbanville is full of these... When you motor pace and only find yourself 7th on segments....  :mellow:

Before marking it a workout.

Reading this thread just showed me how little I know about Strava.

Went for a ride a few weeks ago and it automatically had a "Workout" label to it, I saw it but left it as I didn't know the meaning of it...nice to know.

Wonder why it automatically was rated as that instead of the normal "Ride" - went to change it now.

You're the one moaning about strava. We not moaning about strava, we moaning about tjops doing rides on their motorbikes. Don't hate the players, Hate the game.

I got 3 KOM's today and it feels good, lol.

And it was all DH, promise I did not take my Alfa down there cause it wont make it. ;)

But you can use the incident detector for when the engine packs up? #stravarules Edited by Thor Buttox

1 - Used as a digital log book for training. Even record most of my surfing on there now!

2 - Perfect way to keep in touch with active mates around the globe and rev each other about training and events we're doing.

3 - Most useful tool for checking on how I'm stacking up against myself when doing repeat loops\segments after big training blocks.

4 - Exploring the various segments around the areas I train before I go training to see what new challenges are available rather than doing the same routes all the time.

Guessing you're not doing any of the above or you would realise what a useful tool it is as well. Either way, no point in behaving like a chop and barfing your miff opinion all over the thread. Enjoy your day too!

Edited by Tubehunter

1 - Used as a digital log book for training. Even record most of my surfing on there now!

2 - Perfect way to keep in touch with active mates around the globe and rev each other about training and events we're doing.

3 - Most useful tool for checking on how I'm stacking up against myself when doing repeat loops\segments after big training blocks.

4 - Exploring the various segments around the areas I train before I go training to see what new challenges are available rather than doing the same routes all the time.

Guessing you're not doing any of the above or you would realise what a useful tool it is as well. Either way, no point in behaving like a chop and barfing your miff opinion all over the thread. Enjoy your day too!

A guy who identifies with being a renoster isn' t going to be a speed demon, is he? Unless it's ironic... Like me being a pain in the arse.

Rule 1 - don't be a knob

1 - Used as a digital log book for training. Even record most of my surfing on there now!

Just a "Like" on this is not good enough; reposting it to say I do all 4 of these on Strava!