Looking for training partner in France

Seegs

Hey guys / gals

I am based in the South of France and looking to hook up with training partners for the 2018 Epic.

Not looking to start any real training until September due to work commitments, but in any case excited for my first Epic and looking to make any contacts in S of France.

The south of France is a very big place? Maybe you should be a bit more specific. 

Are you from there and fluent in french or not? Why not use a french forum.

I currently live in the South of France aswell but you might as well be around the corner as 5h away.

The south of France is a very big place? Maybe you should be a bit more specific. 

Are you from there and fluent in french or not? Why not use a french forum.

I currently live in the South of France aswell but you might as well be around the corner as 5h away.

I am in Antibes. 

I did not want to limit the contacts I make as I could hook up with guys who are not particularly close and at least do training camps with them. I not expecting there will be a huge number of Epic participants in this region!

I am not French so language is a barrier for French forum.

I am in Antibes. 

I did not want to limit the contacts I make as I could hook up with guys who are not particularly close and at least do training camps with them. I not expecting there will be a huge number of Epic participants in this region!

I am not French so language is a barrier for French forum.

Ok not doing epic but quite a keen rider. Just you are about as far away in the south as you can be half a day by car.

I am not french either but if am reasonably fluent in their language. Can you more or less understand it. If you have a basic text I could translate it for you but you will need to understand their replies a bit of course.