Audax Max 21st-25th September 2017: 1000km BRM

Speed Racer

21h00 on Thursday 21st September 2017 sees the start of the Audax Max, a 1000km BRM, at the Lido Hotel in the south of Johannesburg. This is also Gauteng's first 1000km BRM. Riders have 75 hours to complete the route.

The route heads through Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Free State and Kwa-Zulu. Suggested sleep stops are: Kestell (351km), The Border Post (428km), Bergville (473km), Clarens (616km), and Reitz (716km

Entries: www.audaxsa.co.za

For further details: Kenneth Wilson chillfilter@gmail.com

Edited by Speed Racer

• 2 months later...

Audax Max 2017: Grand Depart Thursday 21/9/2017 1900-2100 Lido Hotel

There will be a function on Thursday 21st September 2017 from 1900-2100 at the Lido Hotel http://www.lidohotel.co.za to see off Randonneurs participating in Gauteng's first 1000km Audax event, the Audax Max 2017. Drinks and snacks are available. All welcome

Speedy, do you know how things are in the cape with randonering?

Miss the threads from the cape guys

I really wish there was a Cape series again

I really wish there was a Cape series again

I have been thinking about that thing of the 100, 200, 400, 600, 800km's in one calendar year.

Speedy, do you know how things are in the cape with randonering?

Miss the threads from the cape guys

Lots of Audax stuff happening in the Western Cape. Check out www.audaxsa.co.za for recent activity

Golden Gate at 650km will hurt.  Not to mention the strong possibility of riding into a NW headwind for the last 250km.

Eish!!

Golden Gate at 650km will hurt. Not to mention the strong possibility of riding into a NW headwind for the last 250km.

Eish!!

Should be fun though

I have been thinking about that thing of the 100, 200, 400, 600, 800km's in one calendar year.

There is a cape series. 200 is taking place on Sunday.

21h00 on Thursday 21st September 2017 sees the start of the Audax Max, a 1000km BRM, at the Lido Hotel in the south of Johannesburg. This is also Gauteng's first 1000km BRM. Riders have 75 hours to complete the route.

The route heads through Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Free State and Kwa-Zulu. Suggested sleep stops are: Kestell (351km), The Border Post (428km), Bergville (473km), Clarens (616km), and Reitz (716km

Entries: www.audaxsa.co.za

For further details: Kenneth Wilson chillfilter@gmail.com

Speed Racer, email you today to find out more about the event. Hope you received email thanks.