Power Cycling Training options in PTA

I enjoyed the power cycling concept at the Pierre van Ryneveldt Power Cycling studio. But we have moved to the Moot and I work in Lynnwood so PvR is way out of my way.

Do you guys know of any other studios in Pretoria that does Power training classes? Or is my only other option to join a Virgin Active and use their Wattbikes?

I enjoyed the power cycling concept at the Pierre van Ryneveldt Power Cycling studio. But we have moved to the Moot and I work in Lynnwood so PvR is way out of my way.

Do you guys know of any other studios in Pretoria that does Power training classes? Or is my only other option to join a Virgin Active and use their Wattbikes?

Sadly the Virgin Active in Hatfield (which is probably closest to you depending on where in the moot you live) doesn't have Wattbikes. Groenkloof and Menlyn do, but if you are driving there you may as well go Cadence Cycling in Lynnwood as mentioned above.