Belly fat

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you are up in Jhb pop me a message and I will treat you to a Lindt Chocolate Milkshake from Hudsons. The only difference is that this milkshake is topped with a Lindt chocolate brownie...

9639--18985.jpg

Holy Mother of all that is sweet yet profane, that looks good. I love it when dish covers all the major food groups...

Wonder how many kcals in that shake? Asking for a friend of course 

I think we should go do some research  :whistling:

who cares, just train harder and enjoy life.

The number of calories doesn't matter, they are good calories so they won't make you fat.

Hi Google, What is the difference between calories and kilocalories?

The "calorie" we refer to in food is actually kilocalorie. One (1) kilocalorie is the same as one (1) Calorie (upper case C). A kilocalorie is the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of 1 kilogram of water one degree Celsius."

ok, now I'm confused, pass me that milkshake

edit: South Africans are used to the idea of kilojoules (kJ) and use the term when we speak of the amount of energy in foods or when describing how much energy we've used during exercise.

Edited by Albatross

The number of calories doesn't matter, they are good calories so they won't make you fat.

They're available in cycling specific calories, so you can have one guilt-free after a lekker trap.  :thumbup:

Try the ones on offer at Bidon, they're superb. 

So after many years of no exercise, I took up cycling last year. Since then my legs look a lot better and my weight has come down from 110kg to 90kg. The problem I have is that the flippen fat around the middle just wont budge. My arms are as skinny as they can go, my legs are now basically just muscle and yet my gut still looks like I will take part in the hunger games to get first place at a buffet.

Anyone got advice on how to shift it? Diet is about as threadbare as it can go. I ride as much as I can. Any other exercise I should be doing? (first person to suggest planking gets slapped) Been thinking of trying jogging, but at 1,94m tall, I just look wrong when jogging.

Squats and deadlifts till you want to vomit and change it up by incorporating other muscle groups i.e. include some arms or shoulders on leg day, include some chest on back & arms day essentially cross train.  Also you may want to try fasting workouts to force your body to use your belly fat as fuel.

Edited by Warren_G

....wait a minute...you doing us a bamboozle right?

Sorry web page keeps crashing

I meant to say more nutrition.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk