Set It Up

_freak_

• 2 weeks later...

How have used these guys in Pretoria? Is it worth the money?

I had a bad setup done my Cycle Lab couple of years back that busted my knee, just want some referrals...

https://setitup.simplybook.me/v2/

Marcel at Set it Up is really amazing, he's got the tools for the most scientific setup ever. Highly recommended!!!

How have used these guys in Pretoria? Is it worth the money?

I had a bad setup done my Cycle Lab couple of years back that busted my knee, just want some referrals...

https://setitup.simplybook.me/v2/

I almos gave up cycling because of CL bike setup a couple of years back. Went back twice and even confirmed bike size with Merida SA. Went to Dezign Cycles and did their setup (same system as Barry Stander used) best R800 bikes ever spend.

CL did changed my frame size after 10 months when I phoned HQ again so thumbs there and the guy that did my setup doesn't work there any more.

Edited by Zatek

I'm assuming that he eventually got it right.....

Wow... that was sharp!

Edited by RidinDirty2

I can also vouch for Marcel. I've been there, my girlfriend has been there and another friend has been. Very friendly, knows his stuff, and we're all super comfortable on our bikes now. Definitely worth it!

I can also vouch for Marcel. I've been there, my girlfriend has been there and another friend has been. Very friendly, knows his stuff, and we're all super comfortable on our bikes now. Definitely worth it!

Lekker.

Are you Swiss by any chance Bertus, as I have noticed that they use super a lot i.e. "The course was super technical and super fast, but we are super cool and just had a super time"?...

Lekker.

Are you Swiss by any chance Bertus, as I have noticed that they use super a lot i.e. "The course was super technical and super fast, but we are super cool and just had a super time"?...

LOL! That was the most random question I've ever had, honestly. Quite an observation, but sorry to disappoint, full on Boertjie I'm afraid.

Edit: Do I use super I lot? I need to go read some of my previous posts I think.

Edited by bertusras

LOL! That was the most random question I've ever had, honestly. Quite an observation, but sorry to disappoint, full on Boertjie I'm afraid.

Edit: Do I use super I lot? I need to go read some of my previous posts I think.

OK Super...

LOL yes eventually , 

first time on all three bikes

Tried contacting him 3 days ago. 

Apparently he does not watch his FB page that much.

Also looking for a decent place to do some fitting. 

Tried contacting him 3 days ago. 

Apparently he does not watch his FB page that much.

Also looking for a decent place to do some fitting. 

phone him  - 083 231 3508

phone him  - 083 231 3508

Or email, he's always been quick to respond: info@set-it-up.co.za

Or pop in at Lynnwood Cyclery where he's now based.