Toyota Cadence

coppi

Hi all

This show is starting Tuesday 4 July on SS2 @ 7h00 (episode 1)

Anybody know who the presenters will be and if its a "new" supercycling show ? Toyota sponsoring smells of cyclelab...............

Mclean still there, Sorry but I wont be watching. There is a reason no one was watching super cycling anymore and the reasons have been moved across to this program. 

Mclean still there, Sorry but I wont be watching. There is a reason no one was watching super cycling anymore and the reasons have been moved across to this program. 

Unless you've had a preview, perhaps we need to first see the show before we trash it. The shows content depends mostly on the energy and and any brilliance a producer brings to the show and the funds available. Supercycling seemed to suffer reduced funding previously (no advertising revenue because the show stagnated) and could not pay for good material, so we were forced to watch second rate material. Andrew's insights were always useful and with the right type of material; the 'ol ballie still has a lot to offer, especially to younger more inexperienced riders. Hopefully Supercycling is not in control of this new programme.

Saw Andrew today at the Cycle Lab megastore tucked up in the coffee shop. Took me the best part of 30 minutes to pay for a relatively small order. Can't wait for to get back to the Cape and CWC who just seem to understand that concept of quick customer service.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome.... to the GCN show!! 

But I'd like to see a bit more on South African cycling, hence will watch the new local show!

Saw Andrew today at the Cycle Lab megastore tucked up in the coffee shop. Took me the best part of 30 minutes to pay for a relatively small order. Can't wait for to get back to the Cape and CWC who just seem to understand that concept of quick customer service.

How is the customer service of the coffee shop at cycle lab (an independent company) of any relevance?

I get that people may not like McLean but your post is sniping and off topic.

Did you take up the bad service with the coffee shop?