Music that will knock your socks off with CycleOps

The combination of cold winter mornings and live coverage of the Tour de France makes training indoors the go-to for many cyclists and triathletes alike. 

Not only can you leave the thermals and toe caps off, but your indoor session can be just as effective (in certain cases, more effective), than training outdoors. 

There are a huge variety of training apps and aids out on the market, all designed to make your training easier, keep you entertained and make you want to train indoors. 

Although we are spoilt for choice with all the aids out on the marketing, let’s face it; training indoors isn’t nearly as exciting as getting out there. We know all the tricks in the book; from racing other cyclists online right through to watching the Tour in hope that it will inspire you to push through the next interval set.  

Although indoor training is mentally tough, there is one key factor that can change it for you. Music. The beat that drives your legs forward, the lyrics that transport you from the confines of four walls, the emotions that come from a few minutes of beautiful noise. 

Listening to music while you’re training can help your fatigue, boost your mood and helps you feel less pain. Choosing the right type of music for your training is what stands between you and the finish line. 

We want to know what your top three songs are for training indoors! 

Every week for the course of three weeks, we will award a pair of CycleOps socks to the best liked song list. At the end of the three weeks, we will award a CycleOps Winter Training Package to the overall top liked list. 

Turn up the music, close your eyes and let the beat take over. 

Submissions should be made in the following format,

Artist, Song and Album (if known).

The winner for each week will be announced every Monday (10th, 17th & 24th July 2017) with the grand price being announced on Tuesday the 25th July 2017

post-15392-0-06225000-1499069240.jpg

Edited by BicyclePower

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At spinning:

Italobrothers - Stamp on the ground

Dada life - Born to rage

Special D - You

At home, nothing, as wifey watches TV while I suffer (but if I could, it would be Alter Bridge, Linkin Park.... )

Prodigy - firestarter - The fat of the land

Linked park - crawling - Hybrid theory

Queen - bicycle race - jazz (winner right here [emoji6])

Edited by Twaatie

So many songs though.

Iron Maiden - The Trooper - Piece of Mind

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark - Fear of the Dark

Survivor - Eye of the Tiger - Eye of the Tiger

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock

LMFAO - Sexy and I Know It 

Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch   - GOOD Climbing

Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom    - bigger gear slightly lower cadence.