YUMMMMMMYYYY WHEELS!!!!

fourbar

Confused

2.2 kg's for the wheel set? Dead

EmbarrassedFor "fatso's" like me, 600g extra will keep me on the road...!!!Embarrassed
fourbar2006-10-10 08:24:53

"Pro Lite"?  Surely they jest.

They're pretty enough, but raising eyebrows about a 2.2kg wheelset is a long way from wight weeniedom!

And by the looks of the wheels, a fair chunk of the 2.2kg is in the rims.  Cool!  Right where you can feel it!

Thats about what the set of Campy Atlanta's I got for free last week weights! You guys should have warned me how heavy they are Confused..

anyone know what they retail for - or am I just missing it on the website?

Morne Bester Cycles in PTA had them on a special some time ago. Give them a shout @ 012 347 8660Big%20smile

The incredibly low price of the Como wheelset ?CAN NOT BE BEAT?, as you will not find another wheelset on the market at such a remarkably affordable price.

Better be like R2000 at most.

anyone know what they retail for - or am I just missing it on the website?

Morne Bester Cycles in PTA had them on a special some time ago. Give them a shout @ 012 347 8660Big%20smile

Just called them - the guy I spoke to (albeit he didn't sound too sure) said they are ordering stock and that they retail for R1k per set.

The incredibly low price of the Como wheelset ?CAN NOT BE BEAT?' date=' as you will not find another wheelset on the market at such a remarkably affordable price.

Better be like R2000 at most.
[/quote']

There you have it... R1000.00 PER WHEELSET= 100% cheaper than Marius' expected price!!!Big%20smile

Erm, that would be 50% cheaper.

At 100% cheaper than Marius's expected price it would be very hard indeed to turn a profit.

can we put lighter hubbs in there, should save a few grams, or just leave it as is and look COOL while trainingLOL