You ask, We Upload, You get the best website

ASG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stefmeister, I heard a whisper that there might be a few 1000 points registrations left :)

Go and register and add the vest to your cart.... i leave it there :ph34r:  

so 1000 ASG points is R250 worth...

Ok thanks

Registered and added to cart.

Ok thanks

Registered and added to cart.

Great. So you got 1000 points after registering...

which means if you go checkout the product you can use the 1000 ASG points for a discount.

:cursing:

Much too expensive. Can be purchased online locally for approx R2,400-R2,800  

I purchased both sides delivered to my door for much less than that.  

Is ASG not a wholesaler?

Hi wahoofish 

Yes we are :) We import the following products

Pinarello, Ellsworth, Willier, High 5, Rudy Project, Scicon, Sixs, Ftech, Veloflex, Fast Forward, Ursus as well as Selle San Marco, Sidi , Bkool Trainers

Hi Chris 

Glad you visited the Paarl store, it really is an awesome store with a great team (sorry for my bias  ^_^

I also agree that if everything is always on "special" it isn't really on special.  :whistling:   

Thanks Wouter

Hey, never appologise for supporting your store.  It IS a nice space.  Even though I am a tool-whore and find the shelves sparse on that .....  NOT many shops that really cater for this.

as for specials ....

So I see a store is running a "one day" special, with "prices never to be repeated" .... typed the product into Google, and in 5 seconds I see it is the STANDARD price from an on-line outlet.  

Hey guys, I have been in transit to Cape Town today so haven't been able to load your points - Jason from our customer service said he added everyone's 1000point "fun coupons"  ^_^

Please let me know if anyone missed out. 

Just a note about expensive RRP component prices - I will make this a key topic for our marketing meeting today, hopefully we can get them to be more competitive really soon. 

There's lots of exciting things happening - watch this space!

Stefmeister, I heard a whisper that there might be a few 1000 points registrations left :)

Go and register and add the vest to your cart.... i leave it there :ph34r:  

so 1000 ASG points is R250 worth...

I've tried doing this, but I keep getting a message saying that the CAPTCHA is wrong.  EVERY SINGLE TIME!!  It's not wrong.

post-50271-0-46155000-1500634808_thumb.jpg

Hi Dirtypot 

PM me and I'll help you to create an account - I will ask our technical guys to do some testing on the captcha form to make sure it is working 100%