You ask, We Upload, You get the best website

ASG

Love how ASG sidestep all questions regarding why they are more expensive than other stores.

i feel this thread might do more damage than good to ASG

Agree- it's like the negative posts are completely ignored. Maybe ignorance is bliss for some, but I'd guesstimate the pro ASG rank do not exceed the anti ASG rank. So if that is correct then they should address the issues and maybe win over a few potential customers.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree- it's like the negative posts are completely ignored. Maybe ignorance is bliss for some, but I'd guesstimate the pro ASG rank do not exceed the anti ASG rank. So if that is correct then they should address the issues and maybe win over a few potential customers.

Hi Mr Baker 

Definitely not ignoring any negative posts - any criticism is good criticism if we are willing to listen :) 

I addressed the component pricing in one of my previous posts on this thread.

I had a meeting over the weekend regarding this and our team will be adjusting the price to be MUCH more competitive in the SA market really soon. 

If there are any other negative issues that you feel I missed please let me know? 

In addition to being competitive in price we want to build relationships with our customers by making it personal as well as by going above and beyond what they expect in every aspect of our service. 

We are still busy uploading 100's of products to http://asgthestore.com  so many products are still listed at RRP, but watch this space! 

P.S A little birdie told me there should be a few NICE offers hitting our subscribers inbox later this week - so keep an eye out ;) 

If you really want to grow your footprint then offer price matching.

Offer all the brands and not just what you import

Put the ball in the "importers" court to pick up the bill if you loose money to gain a sale.

The consumer is the one picking up the bill for preferential distributing where certain shops get more discount than others

Hi Hairy 

We will be adding different tire sizes soon. Let me know if you spot anything else that would be a nice addition to the online catalog. 

I see you only have 29'er tyres in store.

All the guys and gals that took me up on the free 1000 points earlier in the week - we have just posted our first round of point-only offers on ASG The Store  

800 Points for a HIGH5 Selection Pack 

1200 Points for a SIXS Head Scarf 

+++ More

You can find them on the bottom of the home page.  

In other news: 

- 2x ASG Points next 8 days

- Hot Offers changing every few days, for next 8 days

- We have also posted a few items from our #youasked4it  campaign in addition to some seriously #Hot offers. 

P.S Feel free to post items that you want to see on ASG The Store and it could feature in our #youasked4it section. 

Edited by WouterB

When you call your company ASSG you're already starting on the backfoot!

almost as bad as these guys

http://www.assore.com/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven_child/images/logo.jpg

When you call your company ASSG you're already starting on the backfoot!

almost as bad as these guys

http://www.assore.com/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven_child/images/logo.jpg

post-110871-0-77148400-1501167687_thumb.jpeg

It is a beautiful sunny Friday here in Gaansbaai today, keen to go for a ride this arvo... BUT until then I want to play a game. 

It is DAY 2 of our HOT OFFERS campain on asgthestore.com

See something you like on the site that is not a HOT Offer? Tell me and I will make it a hot offer BUT ONLY for 1 hour. I will do a MAX of 2-3 items every hour, so pick carefully.

I get to pass the time and you get a great deal... everybody wins. 

Hi All, 

It is tomorrow is our second last day for our Hot Offers this month - Grab a sweet deal while stocks last:

post-110871-0-06192200-1501515092_thumb.jpg

More on our website at http://www.asgthestore.com

Remember, we are still doing our #youasked4it campaign - tell us what you want to see on ASG The Store and we will do our best to add it to our catalog (Many of these items may feature in the next month's Hot Offers)

- Wouter 

Just registered but seems as always I am to late to the party. O well always enjoy the browsing.

Hey, PM me your details and I'll see what I can do  :thumbup:

Hi All, 

It is tomorrow is our second last day for our Hot Offers this month - Grab a sweet deal while stocks last:

attachicon.gifBikeHub Hot Offers.jpg

More on our website at http://www.asgthestore.com

Remember, we are still doing our #youasked4it campaign - tell us what you want to see on ASG The Store and we will do our best to add it to our catalog (Many of these items may feature in the next month's Hot Offers)

- Wouter 

I'm battling to see why these are "specials". Chain + cassette available online locally for price of cassette only. 

I appreciate the effort but the prices are off the mark. Personally the points don't do it for me. Rather give me a lower price. 

I'm battling to see why these are "specials". Chain + cassette available online locally for price of cassette only. 

I appreciate the effort but the prices are off the mark. Personally the points don't do it for me. Rather give me a lower price. 

+1 

Sounds like a mission

Hey Jcza 

Thanks for the post, I just want to put the pricing into context if that is okay.

In the case of our normal component pricing you guys are on point, and we will be adjusting the normal prices very soon.

Many of the hot offers are cheaper than you will find locally online. For example the eagle crankset, Garmins and Look-S pedals. GO CHECK :) 

In addition to those prices you earn points which equate to another 3% discount if spent normally, while they can equate to massive savings with the point-only offers which will be discounted up to 65% for loyal customers that have saved up enough points.

I saw the promotion you mentioned, and in the case of the cassette and chain we would make a loss if we offered the same deal to be honest! - This can be for a variety of reasons such as not buying the required volume of stock to get the required dealer price. 

As we start to get a feel for customer demand, we can start making the investment into high volume purchases for specific components, and through this offer more competitive offers.   

P.S I think your points are totally valid,and while I hear what you are saying I just want to make sure you guys do see the whole picture.

ASG The Store is still in it's infancy, but our team is young and we are HUNGRY to make our mark... this means we will do everything we can to be win you over.  

- W

Thanks for the reply Wouter. 

Just a correction I see the chain/cassette combo was on special yesterday for R1699 and not R1999. I can't comment on the Eagle crank but I don't think you will sell too many of those. Folks upgrading to Eagle will likely get the full bundle (crank incl) or use existing crank. A quick check says the Garmin is available for R500 cheaper locally. 

I wish you all the best with your venture.