LBS in Centurion/Pretoria

katz201

Finally got back on the bike again yesterday, only to realise that my bike is in need of a good service. When I was still living in Cape Town, a friend recommended a little workshop that always gave good service and great advice, not wanting to make a quick buck by trying to convince you to buy the most expensive component on the shelf.

Can anyone recommend a similar type of LBS/workshop in Centurion / Pretoria giving the same kind of service?

Edited by katz201

I must say that all 4 of those listed so far are really great, and I've never felt done in by any of them, and have received great service and advice from all of them.

Epic, Trail Wolf, Tool-up, and Rob's are all great.  If you like a smaller setup, the latter might be more for you; but the others are not too big to be impersonal.

I think that besides for the "franchise shops" (don't want to name names), we actually have really nice LBS around here

I have used trail wolf ,Epic,.Torqzone .For same day service torqzone is my go to lbs .The other two are also excellent but you need to make a booking .If i need my fork serviced i take it to trail-wolf

Thanks for all the feedback!! :)

Rob's seems to be quite close to me, so will go there.

Edit out

Edited by myveonix

• 5 months later...