Does anyone know Quinton van Wyngaardt?

Schnavel

Bud we have a mutual friend, I know he does stay in Thatchfield.

I will drop my bud a message if he still has regular contact with him.

Quinton bought a frame from me years ago and I had no issues.

If that nutrition business is his new venture it would make sense as his wife does fitness competitions.

*Edit:spelling

Thanks, that would be great!

Ideally, I would just like the tooling, but I otherwise I would be happy to get my money back.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, that would be great!

Ideally, I would just like the tooling, but I otherwise I would be happy to get my money back.

Cool he will tell him...will follow up for you

I had a quick look on FB... you know it was bound to happen...

Goeie blixem... his wife studied with me way back at Tuks, I recognise her from some lectures. She changed quite a bit.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by AnythingBut

Just continue to give him bad ratings so that he will never be able to sell anything on th hub, I've had a similar situation in the past with a wheelset that the guy eventually phoned me back and said that he will finally send me the wheels if I remove the negative ratings I gave him. And so he ended up sending the wheel after 2months after purchase!

Edited by Jimmy 2.0

Am I the only one that thinks, posting a mans full name, contact number and address without his express permission on an open forum, is not cool!

Not if he's screwing someone around with a sale.

Crucify the dude till he makes ammends. Will make sure that he doesn't make the same mistake with the next Hubber

Probably- if he was so concerned about his reputation or image he would do honest deals...

Agreed. But there are better ways to handle these matters. I'm not sure posting someones personal information is legal!  

The last thing the OP wants is something counting against him! 

Agreed. But there are better ways to handle these matters. I'm not sure posting someones personal information is legal!  

The last thing the OP wants is something counting against him! 

In SA doxing is not directly illegal, but you could be charged with defamation. In this case you might be able to defend the situation as just trying to get the merchandise you paid for. What's happening here is still quite civil compared to the pitch forks and torches reactions that other dox attacks on social media can generate.

Am I the only one that thinks, posting a mans full name, contact number and address without his express permission on an open forum, is not cool!

I hear what you are saying, but I have given the guy more than enough opportunity to respond and he clearly isn't interested.

He just needs to man up and either ship the goods or refund the money...

Am I the only one wondering why a thief should be protected?

He has been paid, agreed to post the product and received extra payment to do so and has had more than enough opportunity to deliver or explain the delay.

Effectively he has stolen the op's money, if there is another side I.e. His side of the story then he should present it to the op.

goeie bliksem.

maybe he took some of his own products and is lying in a corner somewhere?

20228536_1983946378530245_41278496528315

At least you have been warned that if you are a serious athlete this stuff is not for you........