Braai etiket...

MJ the Expat

Speaking Weber. I have a Q220 as my go to everyday kind of braai, yes I know it’s gas but it is a great toy. I need to replace my burner but am having no joy, Weber SA doesn’t even reply. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Not sure if this helps you but there is a place near me that is a weber dealer. They not weber themselves and are called something else but they are the official weber dealers in our area. So maybe you have someone similar near you?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this helps you but there is a place near me that is a weber dealer. They not weber themselves and are called something else but they are the official weber dealers in our area. So maybe you have someone similar near you?

Local agent is Builders Warehouse and Checkers, no help there

lunch dinner and leftovers for 3 people? you okes have small appetites.

Well I would be the only oke out of us 3, as I fed my wife, my daughter and myself. We had roasted veggies from Checkers and baked beans to go with it.

lunch dinner and leftovers for 3 people? you okes have small appetites.

I am still trying to work out what that veggie looking thing on the left is. I had an oke bring something like that to a braai at my place once. I think the poor guy lost a bet with his hairdresser or something. Luckily there was plenty freshly shot kudu, skaap chops and rump for him to eat properly.

but still

I am still trying to work out what that veggie looking thing on the left is. I had an oke bring something like that to a braai at my place once. I think the poor guy lost a bet with his hairdresser or something. Luckily there was plenty freshly shot kudu, skaap chops and rump for him to eat properly.

Ons is nie varkies nie, but that veggie looking thing on the left is vark sosaties.

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

2 are not mine. Had some family over so borrowed my toppies and my BILs.

Don’t say it’s not yours. Just post and look/sound MOERSE accomplished gooiing a braai like that. It’s social media after all. The truth ain’t nothing like reality.