Contador to Retire

shaper

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah, he has not been on form and been looking really ordinary for a while now. Not good seeing an ex champion and such a magnificent racer getting swamped when doing his favourite part of the discipline.

Wishing him a good Vuelta (but not one as good as Froome :whistling: ) 

What a champ

What a racer

Who'll forget how he snotklapped Lance during his comeback?

Or erupting up Mt Etna?

And clinching that Grand Tour (Vuelta?????) with a solo break from J Rod?

I think its long over due now... He has been exciting to watch though and I'm sure he will put on a good show in Spain.

I will miss Bert ..what a racer.. if he can't win a GT he so often determines who will win..

Thank you so for many years of entertainment. .it will definitely be watching the Vuelta and savour every Bert moment. .good or bad.

(Also he is doing so much for young riders his development team..[emoji108])

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Will be missed for sure... hope he can give it one last go at the Vuelta and do some spectacular attacks.... even if they come to nothing in the scheme of things.

Could be some interesting tactics being his last GT !! 

He has not been the same since the Spanish meat price increases..

Old joke.. Guess you can't come up with something better :thumbdown:

Every rider in the peloton will say that riding along side Alberto is special. He draws the most attention, he's known for his aggressive riding style and ability to attack his opponents when they least expect it!

What a rider, what a champion and arguably the BEST GRAND TOUR RIDER ever :devil:

post-16243-0-94676100-1502179690_thumb.jpg

Wow cyclists are a funny bunch. Crucify Lance at every opportunity because he's literally the Satan of cycling, but Contador just made a mistake and the slight blemish of a positive test and being stripped of a TDF win won't stop the community from gushing over an apparently wonderful career.

Boggled.

Edited by DragoRosso

Wow cyclists are a funny bunch. Crucify Lance at every opportunity because he's literally the Satan of cycling, but Contador just made a mistake and the slight blemish of a positive test and being stripped of a TDF win won't stop the community from gushing over an apparently wonderful career.

Boggled.

They crucify Froome, who hasn't been caught.... Cycling support and logic.... oil and water bud.