[Event] Coronation Double Century 2017

06rush

Phoned them 12h30 yesterday to ask that I see the entries are open, is it OK to enter. They said yes, if it is open you can enter. Only to hear now that only the 1pm entries are considered?

What the hell?

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Phoned them 12h30 yesterday to ask that I see the entries are open, is it OK to enter. They said yes, if it is open you can enter. Only to hear now that only the 1pm entries are considered?

What the hell?

Was there an official confirmation from Pedal Power that all entries received before 13hoo were indeed rejected ? 

My application was successful! Now I have until tomorrow 4pm to raise the money...

Should you not be able to come up with the funds let me know then I will take the entry off your hands as I have the funds ready.

I could still be persuded to join a team of anyone is short of staff...hopefully a bit on the sharper end if possible

corporate entries kla?

Logic dictates if 110 corporates applied at 12k, they would sell all 110 entries at 12k, otherwise corporate would enter with the rest on Thursday and only pay R9k.

We got a corporate entry on Monday and am looking forward to bringing up the rear...

• 4 weeks later...

Howsit guys. I have a normal entry up for grabs. We paid r9200. We would like to just recover our monies back again. 

If you know of anyone that is keen and looking for an entry. Please let me know. 

I have accommodation booked at Montague springs as well. Its the mountain chalets. Its a 6 sleeper. The cost is r5600 for the weekend. Thats r935 per person for the whole weekend. The accomodation is optional. 

Zaki

zaki@wheelworx.co.za

Edited by wheelworx

• 4 weeks later...

Hi All

We are selling our entry for DC. Its a normal entry and we just want to recoup the cost (R9,200).

Any one keen can contact me.

Regards

Skhu

082 897 4524

Anyone keen to join a 7hr team, we have a couple of positions available. The entry and kit are covered, you will just need to pay for your logistics (Food, Accommodation, Transport).

Preferences:

#1 You are entered for One Tonner which we aim to simulate together

#2 You are a peninsula rider so you are available for training rides (Live in CPT Atlantic seaboard, southern suburbs, bowl)

Notes:

# We are on road bikes

# We all have team-group riding experience

# Targeting a 7hr or better DC this year, with an average of 29-31kmh

# We will take the top six across the line

Please DM me if you are interested in a chat or joining for a training ride.

Anyone keen to a join a leisurely 9 hr team, we a few spaces available.  Our goal is to get the entire team across the line together.    

Please DM if interested.