3/4 Ladies "Bibs"

Disco man

Need advice!!

My wife only cycles in 3/4 bibs and the 2 current bibs are way passed their due date. We contacted some cycling shops but most only revered us to other that might have.

I've contacted a local manufacture they could assist but then it would only be normal 3/4 cycling shorts, the rep answer is "kruis bande"!

If there is any ladies that do use 3/4 bibs and buy them locally, please advice or direct.

Regards

Sorry, I did not quite follow.  Does she want them with or without "kruisbande"?

EDIT: What brand is she riding with now?

Edited by 2bliss

Sorry, I did not quite follow. Does she want them with or without "kruisbande"?

EDIT: What brand is she riding with now?

She wants them with, a 3/4 bib. She's currently using Anatomic, they were the last manufacture locally that helped but the first that told us we must think of suspenders "kruisbande"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was hunting for some as I like using them too. Found a manufacturer her in Cape Town prepared to make them for me using an Italian shammy, so quality overall was excellent. Problem: they take minimum orders of 4, so at close to R1200 each that's 5G's. Will share details of you interested. 

Had family going to England and checked out Evans and Chain Reaction websites for the same item and found Altura bibs suitable for road and baggies for MTB all in 3/4. And ... at around R900-R1200 per unit. So ... bought them and had them delivered to families hotel and .. happy owner of some excellent 3/4 gear.

Edited by Pah Bear

Jeepers, I've never seen 3/4 bibs locally. Short and long (winter) yes, but not 3/4. I think there are three options: 1) Import; 2) Go shorter; or 3) Go with regular 3/4 knickers.

Maybe somebody else has seen 3/4 bibs locally, but as far as I know they are not even common abroad. Try CRC?

Was hunting for some as I like using them too. Found a manufacturer her in Cape Town prepared to make them for me using an Italian shammy, so quality overall was excellent. Problem: they take minimum orders of 4, so at close to R1200 each that's 5G's. Will share details of you interested. 

Had family going to England and checked out Evans and Chain Reaction websites for the same item and found Altura bibs suitable for road and baggies for MTB all in 3/4. And ... at around R900-R1200 per unit. So ... bought them and had them delivered to families hotel and .. happy owner of some excellent 3/4 gear.

So "pah" bear is actually "mah" bear?

• 2 weeks later...

Someone shared a link and suggested 3/4 nickers but has since removed it if they are still available could you please just share it again, I think it was from Cycle Sharp, had a look on their site but could not find the one from the link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Try Lassen in Durban.  The make a ladies specific bib and I am sure they can make a plan for the 3/4 leg.  Speak to Mike Nash - 031 303 9534. Always pretty helpful.  Plus the Italian La Font chamois they us e is top-class.