[Event] Cape Town Cycle Tour 2018

Pure Savage

Possible protests are my only concern. The protesters had a light-bulb moment last year and the light-bulb is still burning ......

You never know.. But if you listened to the podcasts this is something the organisers are actively addressing and not just leaving to chance so I am not particularly worried about this.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know.. But if you listened to the podcasts this is something the organisers are actively addressing and not just leaving to chance so I am not particularly worried about this.

I am aware of the organisers efforts, and do sincerely hope that said communities embrace the efforts they are making, but this is flip-flop politics at play. So far all I have seen from their original grievances are just words. Here's hoping the situation is addressed and appeased.

I am aware of the organisers efforts, and do sincerely hope that said communities embrace the efforts they are making, but this is flip-flop politics at play. So far all I have seen from their original grievances are just words. Here's hoping the situation is addressed and appeased.

Either that or security arrives they day before.

Either that or security arrives they day before.

I think the reality is you either get buy-in from the locals or you cancel/change the route - no way you can 100% secure a funride against civil unrest

Okay, the protest discussion looks about done, shall we move over to the next flogged horse? 

I know we only doing this cause we waiting for the seeding, they playing with our minds, 11:59pm tonight is still 7 Feb. . . 

Okay, the protest discussion looks about done, shall we move over to the next flogged horse? 

I know we only doing this cause we waiting for the seeding, they playing with our minds, 11:59pm tonight is still 7 Feb. . . 

Last 3 years emails went out only after 4pm .. so just have to be patient

f5 f5 f5 f5

So I have 2 gmails open at once here on my work pc. One my personal and the other for a small company my wife and I run. Both tabs are next to each other and next to the wording Inbox is the number of unread mails. So every time that number rises I get excited. Today my personal gmail seems stagnant and company active :thumbdown: . Maybe it's just because I want that mail to come before I switch off at 15h00. After that I would only see it tomorrow as I don't bother checking mails at home or sync the phone but today might be different............