Slowbee

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Everyone

attachicon.gif1512301621932.jpeg

So wanneer trap jy terug Bloemfontein toe of gaan jy eers in die see was met die dat die Kaap water loos is? [emoji23]Wel gedaan vetseun

[emoji898][emoji95][emoji123][emoji467]

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Just a question, would the back markers not be better served by treating it as 5 x 220km rides (or from RV to RV) and then sleeping properly each night? If you are just planning to finish this makes more sense and is so easily doable. Does the problem not come in when you give it horns on the 1st day and then keep on pushing. Once you pop it is all gone, but if managed correctly you could get a solid 8 hours sleep in each night and be refreshed for the next day.

Only one way to find.....enter 2018 race

Just a question, would the back markers not be better served by treating it as 5 x 220km rides (or from RV to RV) and then sleeping properly each night? If you are just planning to finish this makes more sense and is so easily doable. Does the problem not come in when you give it horns on the 1st day and then keep on pushing. Once you pop it is all gone, but if managed correctly you could get a solid 8 hours sleep in each night and be refreshed for the next day.

I think you're going to "pop" a number of times on this race. I think the simplest strategy is that you must ride while you can, if you can't ride then sleep.