• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kids Anatomic sportswear is great. Washes well and seems comfy, well my children don't moan and trust me they will if something is not comfy.

Just a small note, maybe check the leg width of the children's cycling sorts. It seems very wide for their legs. Other brand children's cycling shorts fit their legs and when I compare them Anatomic is quite wide.

Thanks for a cool range of children's tops.

Kids Anatomic sportswear is great. Washes well and seems comfy, well my children don't moan and trust me they will if something is not comfy.

Just a small note, maybe check the leg width of the children's cycling sorts. It seems very wide for their legs. Other brand children's cycling shorts fit their legs and when I compare them Anatomic is quite wide.

Thanks for a cool range of children's tops.

Agree 100%

Maritz has done LOTS of miles in his Anatomic wear.  Looks as good as on day one.

Yes, the pants sits "loose", well not as tight as typical adult pants do.  But we actually prefer this.  As he often spends very long hours in it, I dont want tight fitting clothing on him ....

Always looking at the Anatomic range to find the next matching set for the two of us .... who knows, maybe a nice set of Tygerberg club tops - - - hint hint ....

• 3 weeks later...

post-32203-0-09509800-1553066091_thumb.jpg

Anatomic Custom Sportswear is looking for a dynamic, energetic, self-motivated person to take up the position of our sales representative for the Western and Northern Cape. The chosen candidate will base themselves at our Cape Town factory outlet in Durbanville which doubles up as an office and showroom for clients to view and sample our wide range of sporting merchandise.

Applicants must have their own transport and lap-top, and be diligent and organized with administration. As we are in the sporting industry, a passion for sport (particularly cycling and running) will certainly be advantageous, along with fluency in English and Afrikaans (other languages highly beneficial too). Strictly no smokers.

With our head offices in Johannesburg, factory in Parys and branches around the country, we have a strong national footprint which includes an established client base in this region. It’s an exciting position with plenty of space for growth for a willing candidate.

Please contact Dylanya at 011 888 1590 or reception@cycling-sa.co.za for an application form.

Silhouette Sports Wear Edms Bpk

Introducing monthly PAYDAY sales at all our Anatomic Factory stores and online through www.weardirect.co.za

This month we've got the iconic Madiba Cycling jerseys for men and women at 30% off along with some other great goodies... be sure to keep an eye on our website and Facebook pages for more great specials

post-32203-0-99421800-1553595813_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ladies and gent's, we're looking for a healthy, happy, hard working and competent graphic designer to join our design team here in Northcliff. Position is junior to mid level with the focus being on the layout and colour matching of full scale digital print work for our sporting apparel... 

Designs and layouts are for the large part done in CorelDraw - so good knowledge/experience of it or a similar vector-based application (Illustrator/Freehand) is essential!

Some Photoshop skills are also always most welcome.

Person needs to be self-disciplined, neat in their work and have a good eye for colour. Overtime is expected from time to time, but should seldom be required. Own transport is essential and we have a strict no smoker policy.

If you're sporty and enjoy cycling or running that's a serious bonus too

Please send CV and Portfolio in pdf format to andrew@cycling-sa.co.za (5MB max)
Position is available immediately - but we're also happy to look and wait for the most suitable candidates.

Andrew, personally I think you need to relook the online store running separate to the physical stores. Was in the store in Pretoria now and there is a huge price difference between the store and online. The store does not carry the online stuff either. Just a bit confusing. Just my opinion and thoughts

Andrew, personally I think you need to relook the online store running separate to the physical stores. Was in the store in Pretoria now and there is a huge price difference between the store and online. The store does not carry the online stuff either. Just a bit confusing. Just my opinion and thoughts

Thanks for the input PingPong - we do generally try keep all the stores standardized in terms of stock and price. Online too. The only main difference will generally be on older clearance items where we no longer can top up the stock levels in store, so some stores may have stock, while others won't as they have sold out or returned their remaining stock to the factory. The online store is generally used to clear items once the range and size curve has thinned out to the point it's not longer viable to fill a rack in one of the stores...

Hope that makes sense. Sorry for any confusion, we will take notes though and consider all the implications of how things are managed and portrayed

Many thanks

any update on this ?

It's been approved our side to try stock the kids tops... we're just waiting on approval from the clubs committee ChrisF - hopefully they also like the idea.

Thanks for the interest, will let you know when we know  :thumbup:

Hi

Who can I speak to about custom made ride shirt/jersey?

Sent off an email request on 1 April and got a reply the same day: "We have received your message and will respond to you within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)."

I have not heard anything to date. I was thinking maybe my request is too small or they still busy with it?

Just love some of your shirt designs!  :)  

Hi

Who can I speak to about custom made ride shirt/jersey?

Sent off an email request on 1 April and got a reply the same day: "We have received your message and will respond to you within 24 hours (Monday-Friday)."

I have not heard anything to date. I was thinking maybe my request is too small or they still busy with it?

Just love some of your shirt designs!  :)  

Will send you a pm TrailWarrior... you should have received a reply that same day. Doesn't matter the quantities... my apologies on that.

Glad you like the designs  :thumbup:

Hi there.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but do you do trisuits ?

It's been a bit of a process soslow, but I think we are pretty much there with our upgraded Trisuits... 

I will post you guys a pic, just need to make up a final sample and get out some pics.

Durban Half IM might be a bit too soon for us, but shouldn't be long after that

Thanks for the interest

Will send you a pm TrailWarrior... you should have received a reply that same day. Doesn't matter the quantities... my apologies on that.

Glad you like the designs  :thumbup:

Thanks!! Have picked up your PM -  :clap: