It's been approved our side to try stock the kids tops... we're just waiting on approval from the clubs committee ChrisF - hopefully they also like the idea.

Thanks for the interest, will let you know when we know  :thumbup:

Thank you  :clap:

Male - L

Kids - size 9 to 10 years

So looking forward to having a second matching set ....  :thumbup:   :thumbup:

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you  :clap:

Male - L

Kids - size 9 to 10 years

So looking forward to having a second matching set ....  :thumbup:   :thumbup:

Clubs approved... we will try get the stock out asap, just need to find some production space at the factory, but I would imagine it should be in stock within the next month, hopefully even sooner. Easter just makes life a little trickier with all the holidays around.

Thanks again for the passion and support Chris... we will of course be requiring a pic of you and the little guy when you hit that first ride  :thumbup:

Clubs approved... ...

Thanks again for the passion and support Chris... we will of course be requiring a pic of you and the little guy when you hit that first ride  :thumbup:

:w00t:   :clap:   :clap:   :w00t:

Of course.  We know the rules - no pics, it neva happened ... 

• 1 month later...

Clubs approved... we will try get the stock out asap, just need to find some production space at the factory, but I would imagine it should be in stock within the next month, hopefully even sooner. Easter just makes life a little trickier with all the holidays around.

With all the short weeks a distant memory .... have you been able to get around to these mini-me shirts ....  :whistling:

With all the short weeks a distant memory .... have you been able to get around to these mini-me shirts ....  :whistling:

I haven't got photos yet, but I think you will find them in store in Cape Town now  ;) 

They are moving shop this weekend though (staying in the same center), so maybe just double check before heading through. Have heard they are super cool and cute though...

Look forward to some pics of them out on the trails!

• 1 month later...

Had a nice chat with the friendly lady at Anatomic in Durbanville.

Some NICE kiddies stuff coming ....

Lovely new range of SPUR clothing for the kids.

and now also a "windbreaker" (they have a different name for it) in kiddies sizes.  PERFECT for those rides where the wind chill is just too cold for the kiddies to ride in normal clothing.

Had a nice chat with the friendly lady at Anatomic in Durbanville.

Some NICE kiddies stuff coming ....

Lovely new range of SPUR clothing for the kids.

and now also a "windbreaker" (they have a different name for it) in kiddies sizes.  PERFECT for those rides where the wind chill is just too cold for the kiddies to ride in normal clothing.

Lynn runs our Cape Town store... wonderful women that. 

The Spur range of kit has been a real revelation - lovely to see them getting the support they deserve for bringing our kids such an awesome series.

Must get some pics up on here of the items... that Pac Me Shell in particular is a thing of beauty!

• 3 months later...

post-32203-0-74537000-1574748427_thumb.jpg

Our Anatomic Black Friday Sale kicks off today... 9am in store

There is a blanket 20% discount on everything in store, but many items are 50% off with some even as much as 75% off. That is well below our manufacturing price. We're pretty serious about getting you great deals to close this year off in thanks for all the great support you have shown us as a local manufacturer.

There are extended shop hours til 7pm tonight and Friday night to also make it a little easier for you to grab a bargain or two.

post-32203-0-57949500-1574748337_thumb.jpg

Keep an eye on here for some of the bargains you will find in store...

Edited by Anatomic Sportswear