• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Does anyone on the East Rand stock your Toe Caps ?

It's hard to know who currently has stock... You'll be able to order online tomorrow though on WearDirect

Just a sneaky little heads up to everyone following this thread... Monster clearance sale starting tomorrow on WearDirect. We will start our marketing from around mid-day tomorrow, so you've got a little bit of a head-start on the rest...

We will also be adding items all the time, but trust me when I say this is the biggest sale we've ever had.

You snooze you lose  :thumbup:

Andrew, is the wear direct your site ?

Silly question - of course it is !

Do you have a sizing chart ?

Hey Terry, it is indeed... for which item do you need a sizing chart?

They are usually posted with each product... below is a link to most of them though.

https://www.anatomic.co.za/custom-apparel/sizing-charts/

And if you're looking at the sale items up now, that's just the current sale that has been running the last few weeks... tomorrows sale will blow it out the water  :thumbup:

Need some bibs to use on the IDT that can get washed everyday.

Keep the nice ones for the long days out now that we can go out on our own.

That Racer Bib that is already on sale is really great value and rock solid... the Ergonomics and Platinums will also be on sale from tomorrow (they are though I'm afraid probably the least discounted items at around 30%)

Do you guys do those UV arm thingies ?

(my cart is getting full!)

Also that vizi long sleeve cycling top - is it same material as a normal cycling top ? Then I can wear one short and not have a short shirt and UV arm protector thingies.

Need some bibs to use on the IDT that can get washed everyday.

Keep the nice ones for the long days out now that we can go out on our own.

Why do you wash them every day SB? I leave mine until I can call them like a dog. Just stand there and let them climb onto my ass.

Why do you wash them every day SB? I leave mine until I can call them like a dog. Just stand there and let them climb onto my ass.

Some of us are a bit more ...umm soft ..... we drink tea for breakfast.

Vettie, how you doing? Last I saw a post form you, you were worried about your team of workers?