• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some good news for those of you in Tshwane/Pretoria... our factory shops will be open for the next week or so with those awesome clearance specials the rest of the country have been enjoying!

They will be open Mon-Fri 9am-4pm
Crazy good deals not to be missed  :thumbup:

@Andrew, do you guys have a customer satisfaction policy? I bought the platinum bib Saturday in 2XL as it fits and was recommended as better. But the chamois is so small today's first 15km was agony. My insole bib chamois is about 4cm wider... I wouldn't mind swapping for the ergonomic bib if the chamois is wider.

Please advise

@Andrew, do you guys have a customer satisfaction policy? I bought the platinum bib Saturday in 2XL as it fits and was recommended as better. But the chamois is so small today's first 15km was agony. My insole bib chamois is about 4cm wider... I wouldn't mind swapping for the ergonomic bib if the chamois is wider.

Please advise

Hi Matthieup, sorry to hear the padding didn't work out for you

The best thing I can offer you is that we swap out the padding for a wider Ergonomic one?

There would be some smallish costs involved, but hopefully we can make a nice viable arrangement...

Drop me a pm and let's get you sorted out  :thumbup:

Hi Andrew,

When can I expect delivery of my order #6054?

Thank you in advance.

I believe it's already at the store ready for collection... Pieter will be in contact today, if not already to confirm

Got my Racer Bibs yesterday, they fit perfectly according to the sizing charts. Great value.

Thanks Andrew and team

Great to hear, thanks for the feedback and support  :thumbup:

Hi Andrew,

Thank you very much, i have used the sizing guide for the arm warmers but there is no guide for the leg/ knee warmers. How can i determine which size i would need?

Thanks again!

That's a good point... bomb me your thigh measurement (20cm odd above your knee) and I will give you your size  :thumbup:

Hi Andrew, I got an email that a note was added to my order - look like a tracking code. Just the number was added and that seems to trigger the email

What courier would that be if I want to track it? If it is to be used for that - OK if not...

Hi Andrew, I got an email that a note was added to my order - look like a tracking code. Just the number was added and that seems to trigger the email

What courier would that be if I want to track it? If it is to be used for that - OK if not...

Apologies, that note should definitely be a bit more informative. It is your tracking number, and it’s for Fastway couriers...

https://www.fastway.co.za/our-services/track-your-parcel?