We stopped off in Northcliff heading home from the Cradle on Saturday morning and were blown away at how good the value was.

I'm not wild about some of the fabric designs, but we stocked up on 3 jerseys, Platinum arm warmers, a lekker black windproof jacket and some odds and ends all for less than a pair of Ciovita bibs on the last Cycle lab sale.

Very pleased we stopped off and sommer bought a bag of biltong next door.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi service is great as my sister ordered for my kids two shirts oN Thursday and arrived Saturday before i even got home after my Ride ????. Now my question is the winter cycling jerseys especially the Csa one that has thermal inner i see is sold out in my size XL seems to be quite popular. Do u guys expect new stock any time soon or is the more variation at the shop.

Hi service is great as my sister ordered for my kids two shirts oN Thursday and arrived Saturday before i even got home after my Ride . Now my question is the winter cycling jerseys especially the Csa one that has thermal inner i see is sold out in my size XL seems to be quite popular. Do u guys expect new stock any time soon or is the more variation at the shop.

I'm afraid there won't be any more added... there might be the odd one in a shop, but like you say they've been very popular  :thumbup:

Would definitely buy from Anatomic but my size of Medium/large long sleeve shirts is always no stock. Any chance of stock being replenished?

I actually think there might well be some added later this week... 

Andrew, so you have any more of the thermal socks in size Small ?

We took the last one on display

Will definitely be loading at the very least a whole heap of white ones later this week... I'll see what we have left of the black ones as well and put them up  :thumbup:

Will definitely be loading at the very least a whole heap of white ones later this week... I'll see what we have left of the black ones as well and put them up  :thumbup:

Thanks Andrew, when will be a good day to go and have a look?

Thanks Andrew, when will be a good day to go and have a look?

They'll be online... but I'll also suggest a top-up at Northcliff if the store owner hasn't already requested

Hi Andrew

Will you perhaps be able to check how far along my order is? Haven't been able to get a response via email. Order number is: 5831 ordered on 26 May.

Thanks!