i will not find fault with the products that Anatomic makes, have an couple off their bibs and shirts, but the way that they do business left an sour taste in my mouth.

Bought an top and an jacket for my wife from their shop in Durbanville, left from their shop to Willemse to buy grips for my bike. Short story, wife saw an magneto jacket, and we went back 30 min later to return jacket to Anatomic, still keeeping the top.

After an huge fight i eventualy got them to refund me for the jacket, only to be told i need to pay about R60 bank fees.  i have made an decision that i will never support them again.

Customer service and keeping customers is king.  As i previously mentioned, cant fault the product, only their methods off working with customers.

regards

Hennie

Edited by Hennie 15

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i will not find fault with the products that Anatomic makes, have an couple off their bibs and shirts, but the way that they do business left an sour taste in my mouth.

Bought an top and an jacket for my wife from their shop in Durbanville, left from their shop to Willemse to buy grips for my bike. Short story, wife saw an magneto jacket, and we went back 30 min later to return jacket to Anatomic, still keeeping the top.

After an huge fight i eventualy got them to refund me for the jacket, only to be told i need to pay about R60 bank fees.  i have made an decision that i will never support them again.

Customer service and keeping customers is king.  As i previously mentioned, cant fault the product, only their methods off working with customers.

regards

Hennie

When I went to their shop on Saturday there were a number of big signs at the counter informing me that there would be no refunds and no returns on sale goods. 

I accepted that as the terms of the contract. Why didn't you ?

regards

Hennie

I on the other hand have always, after many years of doing business with them, found their service to be absolutely top notch.

Hi Andrew

Will you perhaps be able to check how far along my order is? Haven't been able to get a response via email. Order number is: 5831 ordered on 26 May.

Thanks!

Have chased this up for you  :thumbup:

regards

Hennie

Hi Hennie, sorry to hear this.

While we will always generally try to keep our clients satisfied, our returns policy does seem to rub people up the wrong way at times. It is clearly stated in the shops, but if I'm honest I would probably do things differently from my personal point of view, but it's not my call.

Thanks for the feedback regardless, we can only learn from our mistakes  :thumbup:  

I think one of my biggest frustrations with our new Covid reality, is it just felt like we as a company were really starting to tick a lot of boxes with the refinement to many of our items... we've honestly never had bibs as good as the current Ergonomic or Platinums and as another example this is the updated cut of our Elite pattern. It was to be used in all the Spur School races this year... it's really such a neat, perfect little top. And for custom design bulk orders the pricing is seriously cheap relative to what's out there...

I guess it gives us more to look forward to... in life after Covid  :thumbup: 

post-3544-0-89043500-1591819138_thumb.jpg

Our Anatomic Factory stores in Jo'burg, Pretoria and Cape Town will be selling the entire range of Spur School Series merchandise from today onward... 30% or more off all the latest stock for the Spur Schools MTB League while stocks last.
If you can't make it to one of our factory stores, you can also order online through the official series website for delivery all over SA -  https://entries.spurmtbleague.co.za/product/merchandise

post-3544-0-85053800-1591856907_thumb.jpg

Hi Hennie, sorry to hear this.

While we will always generally try to keep our clients satisfied, our returns policy does seem to rub people up the wrong way at times. It is clearly stated in the shops, but if I'm honest I would probably do things differently from my personal point of view, but it's not my call.

Thanks for the feedback regardless, we can only learn from our mistakes  :thumbup:  As i have been dealing with customers for more than 20 years, i am just sharing my experience as an customer.  As i have said before, can't fault the products, and refunds must be addresed at an case by case scenario.  Can understand if the product has been bought and only returned on an later stage, but 30min later, and the bank charges did not go well with me.

if you want to build on your quality products, i think have a look on your return policy, and adress each case on its merrits.

regads

Hennie

Hi Andrew, any idea when the new stock of long sleeve cycling tops will be available online to purchase?

Hi Andrew, any idea when the new stock of long sleeve cycling tops will be available online to purchase?

I'm waiting for the items to be sent to me from the factory so I can photograph and upload them. I'm afraid it probably won't be until next week unless there is another trip this week somehow...

Sorry for the delay

I think one of my biggest frustrations with our new Covid reality, is it just felt like we as a company were really starting to tick a lot of boxes with the refinement to many of our items... we've honestly never had bibs as good as the current Ergonomic or Platinums and as another example this is the updated cut of our Elite pattern. It was to be used in all the Spur School races this year... it's really such a neat, perfect little top. And for custom design bulk orders the pricing is seriously cheap relative to what's out there...

I guess it gives us more to look forward to... in life after Covid  :thumbup: 

attachicon.gifAnatomic Spur Elite Cycling Jersey - Front.jpg

Maritz is in a small school, and I ended up being the "parent representative" for the SPUR series for their school.  I paid their school affiliation fees ... Paid Maritz's entries for the series ....

Due to a work meeting I was unable to attend the first big pre-season meeting in Somerset West.  There was a second practical session for the officials.  LOTS of work went into getting ready for the season .....  Annalize and her team WORKED to get everything ready for the season !!!

Maritz and I was starting to work on riding "clever", not 100% for the first lap, etc ... 2020 would have been a training year, as he would be part of the youngsters in the Nippers group.  No chance of fighting the older riders, but a good year to work on his riding and approach to these events ....

In the bigger scheme of things Maritz missing a few rides is obviously is nothing .... still a let down for us ....  I do however feel sorry for Annalize and her team !

In terms of the SPUR sponsors.  Anatomic must be one of the biggest loosers.  You got ready for the season and invested in all the gear .... bummer to be stuck with all the stock, and no SPUR series for the next couple of months ...

Andrew have you considered contacting Annalize ?  I am sure they could send out your add to the various people on their very extensive mailing list ...

Maritz is in a small school, and I ended up being the "parent representative" for the SPUR series for their school.  I paid their school affiliation fees ... Paid Maritz's entries for the series ....

Due to a work meeting I was unable to attend the first big pre-season meeting in Somerset West.  There was a second practical session for the officials.  LOTS of work went into getting ready for the season .....  Annalize and her team WORKED to get everything ready for the season !!!

Maritz and I was starting to work on riding "clever", not 100% for the first lap, etc ... 2020 would have been a training year, as he would be part of the youngsters in the Nippers group.  No chance of fighting the older riders, but a good year to work on his riding and approach to these events ....

In the bigger scheme of things Maritz missing a few rides is obviously is nothing .... still a let down for us ....  I do however feel sorry for Annalize and her team !

In terms of the SPUR sponsors.  Anatomic must be one of the biggest loosers.  You got ready for the season and invested in all the gear .... bummer to be stuck with all the stock, and no SPUR series for the next couple of months ...

Andrew have you considered contacting Annalize ?  I am sure they could send out your add to the various people on their very extensive mailing list ...

Yeah, so many people put in a huge amount of work behind the scenes to make the series the success it is... it's all very sad of course, but we will be back, along with the series. It's far too good a thing to keep down. I still remember the early races when we were the title sponsors and we'd be happy with a hundred kids - so awesome how it's grown and the enjoyment and opportunity it brings to kids that we never had when youngsters... like many things, it will be even more appreciated after Covid I am sure.

While it's obviously not ideal for us, we're among many other people fighting for survival at this time. Let's not even forget the main sponsor Spur who's whole business model is likely to need changing/adapting heading forward. 

We've got good communication throughout the whole series chain and it will be live on all the official channels the next few days as well, so we should get the message out to the masses... and hopefully get enough support.

Thanks as always for your interest and passion, Maritz is lucky to have such an involved parent  :thumbup:  

I ordered some platinum bibs on Wednesday afternoon, just received them, super quick compared to some other deliveries during lockdown!

Absolutely no way I'm riding outside in the next few days for a proper test, but from a quick fit they seem very very nice.