I bought a bib there in around April last year. In December the stitching in the chamois started coming undone.... Was told they "might fix it and would take up to 2 weeks"

Morning love2fly... really sorry to read this! Do you remember who you dealt with? We support our products 100% against any manufacturing defaults, I believe it is one of our strengths as a local company...

We can certainly repair your bibs, please drop me a pm.

On the two weeks it would take, just so you can understand, our factory is in Parys and during the hard lockdown in April, we only had one trip a week between it and our offices, usually around the middle of the week. So if we got your bib on a Friday, it would only get to Parys the next Tues likely, and return the Tues thereafter. It was just a sad reality of the current constraints. 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and please let me know where I can help

Kind regards

Andrew

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone is looking for some rental space in Northcliff, we have 40 square meters, split into basically 3 nice sunny offices, available on the first floor in our building on Beyers Naude for R5k a month...

Would be ideal for something cycling/sport related as it's next door to Cycle Fit and above our Anatomic factory shop... 

Drop me a pm if you would like any more info.

Space can be ready within a week or so. We will also have some more space available on the top floor within the month or so should more space be required...

Cheers

Andrew

And a bump on this...

Perfect little gap for a little cycling related setup  :thumbup:

Morning love2fly... really sorry to read this! Do you remember who you dealt with? We support our products 100% against any manufacturing defaults, I believe it is one of our strengths as a local company...

We can certainly repair your bibs, please drop me a pm.

On the two weeks it would take, just so you can understand, our factory is in Parys and during the hard lockdown in April, we only had one trip a week between it and our offices, usually around the middle of the week. So if we got your bib on a Friday, it would only get to Parys the next Tues likely, and return the Tues thereafter. It was just a sad reality of the current constraints.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused and please let me know where I can help

Kind regards

Andrew

HI Andrew. I spoke to Elton on around 13 January. My concern in addition to possible 2 weeks is that I have other bib shorts that are 4 years old and still going strong. To have to repair after 9 months of lockdown interrupted riding is concerning.

HI Andrew. I spoke to Elton on around 13 January. My concern in addition to possible 2 weeks is that I have other bib shorts that are 4 years old and still going strong. To have to repair after 9 months of lockdown interrupted riding is concerning.

As a matter of interest, how much IDT time have your bibs seen.?

I find that some of my clothing items and gloves really take a beating indoors.

On the other hand, I suppose it's possible that the bib you have is a lemon.

As a matter of interest, how much IDT time have your bibs seen.?

I find that some of my clothing items and gloves really take a beating indoors.

On the other hand, I suppose it's possible that the bib you have is a lemon.

Very little IDT time. Have a spinn bike but get too bored....

Hey Love2Fly, sorry for the slow reply... bottom line, clothing is made by humans and using threads that can always break or get damaged down the line. It's not exactly a common problem in my experience, but it can honestly happen to any product/brand etc

We obviously apologize for the inconvenience but remain committed to backing up our products

Please get in touch with us or drop me a pm  :thumbup:

Cheap and cheerful... cycling caps are a great fun accessory to add to your riding groups apparel.
Give us a call  :thumbup: 

The stock cycling cap in the promo (as well as a few others) will also be available in store and online within the next 10 days - thanks for supporting local jobs!

post-3544-0-62056600-1612184583_thumb.jpg

Added this to our range these last few months... have become very popular.

Everyone loves a good golf shirt, and these do not dissapoint!

Give us a shout and let's see what we can do for you

post-3544-0-07758100-1612340048_thumb.jpg

Edited by Andrew Steer

Interesting concept re longevity of cycling shorts. In 2008 Anatomic sponsored 9 pairs of bib shorts for the Epic. - one for each day and a spare.

After the race I kept two pairs to wear and put the balance away.

When the 1st two pairs wore out I took another two out to use. 

Today I took the 9th and last pair out of storage. 

I ride approx 5000kms per year - not all rides are in lycra.

Another achievement is that my weight and body measurements have stayed the same as the shorts still fit.

Cheap and cheerful... cycling caps are a great fun accessory to add to your riding groups apparel.

Give us a call :thumbup:

The stock cycling cap in the promo (as well as a few others) will also be available in store and online within the next 10 days - thanks for supporting local jobs!

attachicon.gifAnatomic Cycling Cap Promo Feb 2021.jpg

Saw it last night, asked my club mates for feedback, and we will be ordering some custom caps (aka casquettes, for the traditionalists) in club colours.

Just to get a mutually agreeable design from everyone - assuming you will be doing the two sample designs, Andrew?

Edited by Frosty

Saw it last night, asked my club mates for feedback, and we will be ordering some custom caps (aka casquettes, for the traditionalists) in club colours.

Just to get a mutually agreeable design from everyone - assuming you will be doing the two sample designs, Andrew?

One of my designers will do the design options for you, but if you want some more options just give me a shout, always happy to help and of course need them looking great  :thumbup: 

Thanks for the support Frosty, appreciated

• 1 year later...
On 1/24/2021 at 3:43 PM, love2fly said:

I bought a bib there in around April last year. In December the stitching in the chamois started coming undone.... Was told they "might fix it and would take up to 2 weeks"

I have always got all my cycling goodies from Anatomic. I have only ever had fantastic service and products from them.

I'm sure this is just double bad luck for you, the stitching as well as the person who didn't assist you properly. I know that it not the standard they they maintain.

• 6 months later...