Cape Epic Entry For Sale

dietrichac

Selling an entry for the 2018 epic. Please message if interested. 

Hi my name is Jannie.I will buy today.Can you send me a PM

Kind regards

Edited by Jannie1978

Jannie, not a good idea to display your email on a public forum.

You also have access to the PM functionality - rather send him your email address via PM as he requested.

Edited by Zatopek

This thread makes provision for advertising an entry

Huh?

This is an advert for an epic entry. The fact that admin and mods have let this run for 2 days is rubbish.

If I posted a thread saying 'Brand new Titanium bike trail hardtail for sale, PM me for details' it would be shut down in 5 minutes.

My joke is now holding true... it seems that if it involve the Epic then you really are above the peasants

Huh?

This is an advert for an epic entry. The fact that admin and mods have let this run for 2 days is rubbish.

If I posted a thread saying 'Brand new Titanium bike trail hardtail for sale, PM me for details' it would be shut down in 5 minutes.

My joke is now holding true... it seems that if it involve the Epic then you really are above the peasants

I'm guessing it's because this is a dedicated forum section for the epicpost-44041-0-60096900-1503985560_thumb.jpg

Hi my name is Jannie.I will buy today.Can you send me a PM

Kind regards

I won millions in the nigerian lottery but don't really want the money. I been looking for someone to donate the money to. I'll give them your address. TIA

EDIT: removed the op's email address.

Edited by Long Wheel Base

Selling an entry for the 2018 epic. Please message if interested. Post will remain up as long as entry is still available. 

Selling an entry for the 2018 epic. Please message if interested. Post will remain up as long as entry is still available. 

Bjr,

have you sold your place ??

I am interested

Thank you for your answer