Dot Watchers - Race to the Rock

the nerd

Very tight indeed.  Possible that Benky may just pull it off.....sprint finish coming up.

That's what I've been thinking the last 24h but on the tracker he seems to have stopped?

That's what I've been thinking the last 24h but on the tracker he seems to have stopped?

anything can happen, but looks like 250km for sarah, 310 for kevbenky - but she's held that sort of gap for a while now so something would need to change quickly

I see his tracker battery level was low.  Guess it stopped working so he is riding hidden and undercover.  Interesting times.

I see his tracker battery level was low.  Guess it stopped working so he is riding hidden and undercover.  Interesting times.

i think he'd have lots of power recharge options, but maybe the instagram machine takes higher priority than the GPS tracker

So chuffed for Sarah winning the race. 

Its worth listening to some of Jesse (the guys in 3rd)  and his team talk about what goes into these rides on the "Race Ride Seek" podcasts 

Well done to Kevin. This was truly an epic of an adventure race. Sarah is just one astonishing competitor. So too, to the remaining 4 guys who look like they will all complete the event. Absolute Respect.

Great respect to Kevin. This is so awesome and inspiring.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

I suppose he is now  lose and warmed up for the Munga. :devil: