Looking for a partner!

janbiker

Hi, I have an entry for the 2018 Cape Epic and I had a riding partner. But that partner has just decided to drop out, leaving me no other option than to search for a new partner.

What you should know about me? I'm a 53yo man, living in Europe and have finished the 2014 & 2016 Epic, middle of the pack (places 200-300). I take the Cape Epic serious (and will be trained well) but I prefer good memories and lots of laughing and fun above trying to win at all costs that one place to take me from 290th to 289th.

What sort of partner am I looking for? Someone who adores riding a bike, is not too young (preferable master or grand master) and has the athletic abilties to ride a mid pack finish. A good sense of humour and positive view of life is important. Living in Western Europe could be a plus, so that we can meet before travelling to SA. But it is no must. And you will, to be clear, pay half of the entry.

If you are interested, please don't hesitate to get in touch (via pm) and we can find out if a new partnership can get underway.

im the guy you looking for, man life is great cant believe such a wonderful chance has come my way, I answered first so its a sign pick me, im so glad you can give me this chance without your charity I could never have done this race

Thanks cant wait

im the guy you looking for, man life is great cant believe such a wonderful chance has come my way, I answered first so its a sign pick me, im so glad you can give me this chance without your charity I could never have done this race

Thanks cant wait

sounds like craigslist - have u placed add there before ?

Thanks cant wait

dips is definitely your man

Thanks cant wait

He said he wants someone with athletic ability. [emoji23]

He said he wants someone with athletic ability. [emoji23]

Dips does have athletic ability.... as a chrome plated manhole cover at a skydiving event... :) :)

ok, ok, ok moving along to the  topic,, please guys personal insults not on,,,reported you okes already expect "love letters" in your PM boxes, Matt personally gave me his word warnings will follow.

when you cut me I bleed I have feelings

Hi guys, thank you all for the (cryptic/funny/...) replies. But I have found a riding partner. See (some of) you in March!