• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Brilliant by the Dutch.. just brilliant. . Well done Chantal Blaak

Absolutely selfless riding from them.. just brilliant. .absolutely brilliant

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Edited by Gen

Now will the men have enough balls to ride as aggressively tomorrow [emoji6] the Belgiums have the numbers and quality and could ride the same tactical race as the Dutch

Can hardly wait

Anyone heard is Ashley is okay after her crash. .shame man..she needs to stop falling.

The Dutch machine will be relieved after being dominant in the desert during last year's Worlds and not claiming the rainbow.

Winning after spilling

That's special ????????

Edited by 'Dale

Women’s racing is very interesting to watch. Clever stuff. The Dutch have ridden beautifully. So entertaining.

Really awesome racing

Dynamic and thrilling

Very cool parcourse ????

The womens racing tend to me more open than the mens, also the mtb side of things.

I was rooting for Katarzyna, she put in some massive attacks but them Dutchwomen  out-mobbed her.

The womens racing tend to me more open than the mens, also the mtb side of things.

I was rooting for Katarzyna, she put in some massive attacks but them Dutchwomen out-mobbed her.

Dutch had the dream team.. so much fire power. * she says after a bottle of chardonnay *

Not sure if all of the riders did go.... self funding is not a joke

CSA should hang their heads in shame. Pathetic to say the least. We all contribute to funding each time we entet a race. WHERE IS THE MONEY?

#Bergen2017 - Break: Dunne, McKenna, Vermeulen, Amador, Magnusson, Manninen, Smit, Asadov, Zhupa and Mraouni

My pick for today...Other than the obvious Sagan. Allapilip(spelling????),EBH,Gavaria and Kwaito..With maybe Mr Bling..

Would love to see EBH take it but I think Gavaria is the strongest sprinter for this type of course.