Eddy Gordo

Even worse he was bang on pace with Bruni.... good for Bruni though, he had a solid season.

Becoming a pis me off issue

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but holycrap miranda miller! where did that effort come from?! But it just underscores that anything is possible when Rachel is not in the game.

Hannahs be crying hurricanes tonight. I really feel for Mik though. Gwin's face... heheehe lekker.

but Sam &((*)*( Hill! I think it was a PB article dropping a hint this is the last time we see the man ride an international DH race :(  For a split second, MTB felt pointless to me. yes, i'm that big a fan of the guy.

Edited by Capricorn

Didn't watch the women but seems a little lame that Pom Pon had to dispute her time, making 3rd on a clean run behind Tracey with that crash.. looked pretty hard to believe on the replay. Stoked for Miller though

29 er ???????

Yeah punctures still happen guys. Even in 2 consecutive races.. Let's all follow Greg's example and get over it

Cant see how 29er will be a cause, but who knows.

Getting over it is all fine and well, but they do need to ask, was this just rotten luck,,, or are we missing something in the set up.

Yeah punctures still happen guys. Even in 2 consecutive races.. Let's all follow Greg's example and get over it

Really gutted. Greg must be looking for the problem. Pressure / tyre choice / line / sealant/ rim combination!

The commentary on redbull was far better then the live TV here in Australia, public broadcast is say better than sabc. Ended up watching live on tv while listening to redbull commentary.

Lets hope Greg has used up his bad luck ... 3 races in a row... I think this would have been his race !!

Edited by captain morgan

but holycrap miranda miller! where did that effort come from?! But it just underscores that anything is possible when Rachel is not in the game.

Hannahs be crying hurricanes tonight. I really feel for Mik though. Gwin's face... heheehe lekker.

but Sam &((*)*( Hill! I think it was a PB article dropping a hint this is the last time we see the man ride an international DH race :( For a split second, MTB felt pointless to me. yes, i'm that big a fan of the guy.

I think Rachel's dominance is behind for now. Will see what happens next season though. If only Tracey had taken a bit quicker to get up... Her and tahnee looked heads and shoulders above the rest

My question though is.... Were Mick's pants legal... They obviously were but must have been close to the limit