200 Miles to Midmar 2018

Jigghead

OK, so maybe swimming 100km in the month between getting the all clear and the event was a little optimistic. I've managed only around 25km in the last two weeks which is a little disappointing. I do however, anticipate getting in around 20-25km per week for the next two weeks leading up to Midmar.

As you may or may not be aware, fundraising is still slower, even slower than my swimming. Don't forget peeps, that although I love this event, it is still all in aid of kids with cancer.

You can donate here: Jason Raath is raising funds for CHOC | kydrin foundation

you could also check out CHOC and see the awesome work the do here:

www.choc.org.za

EVERY PENNY COUNTS

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we kick off on Thursday, and time is running out, training wise and fundraising wise. Between the two of us we've managed to reach R7,800 for me and R5,900 for my daughter. Please can I ask anyone who has even R100 spare to go to our fundraising page and drop a couple of buck in for the kids of CHOC Childhood Cancer Foundation. These guys really do amazing work. 

Jason Raath is raising funds for CHOC | kydrin foundation

I managed a long swim yesterday, although the weather has hindered getting too much open water time in. I'll do 2km's tomorrow and the same on Wednesday, with Midmar kicking off for the 8 milers on Thursday. Please help if you can.

Midmar6km.jpg