LeoKnight

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also doing the ride...first time...and we didn't really do other races so we can sleep in before our start...8:40...

Things are getting real for w2w this year.  Just received the starting group notification. Who else is doing the Ride this year?

:clap:  :clap:

Doing the Ride. My 1st. Starting in J. Hope they have enough wine on route.

Also doing my first, little bit of a last minute entry due to subbing in, but super excited even though I am completely unprepared!

Doing the Ride. My 1st. Starting in J. Hope they have enough wine on route.

Jip same batch....and a big +1 on the wine, they can keep the whales! Haha

Also doing it.... 1st time round but battling with knee issues which is affecting training...

Ai injuries are bad. I reckon we will all pull you through at the back there. Going for the jol, not a racing snake at all. We will be in full baggies. And we both buffalos...

Good luck to all,got heavy Fomo did the ride since 2014-2016, you guys going to have a jol, BTW rule is if you doing your 1st one you need to finish a bottle of wine in the 1st night, ????????????

Good luck to all,got heavy Fomo did the ride since 2014-2016, you guys going to have a jol, BTW rule is if you doing your 1st one you need to finish a bottle of wine in the 1st night,

I expect this will be easier than the actual ride!!!