New YouTube Channel Dedicated to the Love of 2 Wheels

ChrisEVP

Hi Guys

I recently started a YouTube channel (ChrisCrossZA) dedicated to the love of 2 wheels. The idea is to put cycling videos on of rides, gear and track reviews, cycle vs. cycle, and anything else related to riding  :thumbup:

There is already some GoPro footage uploaded (including a little crash) for your viewing pleasure...  :eek: 

Please feel free to give any ideas or requests for videos here...  :clap: It is in no way a professional channel, and is just for the fun and love of the sport!!!  :blush:  

PS: the channel link is: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCggzFnHCNR5GKbbgXfpfBRA  :whistling: 

Oh, the pic below is just a dedication to #teamNSPCA and their dedication to raising funds for animals in need. :clap:  :thumbup:   :clap:

post-103788-0-37749800-1508488837_thumb.jpg

Edited by ChrisEVP

• 2 weeks later...

Better say thank you to the guy on the yellow bike for letting you suck his wheel for that long :ph34r: :ph34r:

Hehe

The guy on the yellow bike is my teammate, so half the time he was sucking my wheel... :ph34r:

is this a motorbike thread?

Hihi... nope, cycling.... I’ll maybe add a moto video to the channel some day though :ph34r: