Tour de France 2018

gummibear

Maybe a silly question...

But, at what point does a break become a split peloton?

Depends on the commentator.  :)

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite a Break:

Simon Clarke (EF Education First), Silvan Dillier, Matthias Fränk and Pierre Latour (AG2R-La Mondiale), Simon Geschke, Soren Kragh and Edward Theuns (Team Sunweb), Warren Barguil, Maxime Bouet, Romain Hardy, Amäel Moinard and Laurent Pichon (Fortuneo-Samsic), Gorka Izagirre, Ion Izagirre and Domenico Pozzovivo (Bahrain-Merida), Adam Yates and Matthew Hayman (Mitchelton-Scott), Andrey Amador, Daniele Bennati and Marc Soler (Movistar Team), Damiano Caruso, Greg van Avermaet and Tejay Van Garderen (BMC Racing Team), Kristijan Durasek (UAE Team Emirates), Julian Alaphilippe and Philippe Gilbert (Quick-Step Floors), Marcus Burghardt and Gregor Mühlberger (Bora-Hansgrohe), Magnus Cort and Michael Valgren (Astana), Edvald Boasson Hagen, Tom-Jelte Slagter and Julien Vermote (Team Dimension Data), Nils Politt (Katusha-Alpecin), Rudy Molard (Groupama-FDJ), Robert Gesink (LottoNL-Jumbo), Jelle Vanendert (Lotto-Soudal), Thomas Boudat (Direct Energie), Bauke Mollema, Julien Bernand, Koek de Kort and Jasper Stuyven (Trek-Segafredo), Christophe Laporte, Nicolas Edet and Dani Navarro (Cofidis), Marco Minaard and Guillaume Martin (Wanty-Groupe Gobert) have 5' lead over the peloton with 100km to go.

Not one. Not even one stinking blasted back stabbing slime ball Fantasy point in there.

I love this game  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Not one. Not even one stinking blasted back stabbing slime ball Fantasy point in there.

I love this game  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

That takes some doing eh?

:-)

has anyone checked that Gen's ok?  ^_^

Maybe she got caught up where the guys and gals protested  :eek:  :whistling:  I am sure she will be back sooner than you can say... :excl:  :thumbup:

Gilbert! Horrible looking crash! Hoping the big Belge is ok!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

I literally have a cramp in my ass at the moment, I saw that coming and just went "Fokfokfok" and puckered up and now I've got a cramp.

Maybe she got caught up where the guys and gals protested  :eek:  :whistling:  I am sure she will be back sooner than you can say... :excl:  :thumbup:

I am also hoping her kids don't have a hectic schedule today......I need her more!