gummibear

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PR paying for yesterday.

Certainly looks that way.

GT putting in one helluva ride 14" up on CF at the 1st time check!

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

Top 4 on GC:

1 GT

2 TD

3 CF

4 PR

GT well deserved winner of the TdF! Brilliant from both TD and CF with podium placings after having raced the Giro as well. PR has shown that he is one who can podium/win at a Grand Tour.

It has been a great TdF!

The emotion of winning the TdF is setting in for GT. He has a lot to be proud of. He is going to be a popular winner!

The emotion of winning the TdF is setting in for GT. He has a lot to be proud of. He is going to be a popular winner!

Yep he didn't put a foot wrong all tour, had great support around him.. well done GT.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Chapeau GT. It was a really hard tour with worthy opponents and attacks from all sides including the daily abuse from the French fans. 

And British Cycling’s dominance in the biggest cycling race on earth persists

Thomas was patient and continued to push through his own failures and limitations to the biggest achievement of his career, I’m sure. Humble, composed and totally in control throughout the 3 weeks. Chapeau!

Very impressed with Team Lotto Jumbo

The timeless Gesink just signed for another 3 years. This mountain goat alongside Kruijswijk were great allies to the sublime Roglic

Movistar will be disappointed even if they take the team classification victory. One highlight was Nairo’s stage victory in the shortened high mountain stage.

Sunweb and Tom Dumoulin continues to impress. As well as the fighting Froome Dawg who really knows how to grit it through week 3.

The French fans will notice Bardet’s improved time trialing as well as another hope in Latour.

Chapeau Sagan

And what a ride by Alaphilippe, maintaining the high standards of the Steppers.

What a stage, and what a race!

1 loooong second!

And Roglic - onto the GC Podium for a night then off again.