[Event] Barberton XCM Mountain Bike Challenge 2018

Barberton XCM MTB

going to be epic......love this event .....about 10 of us have already booked accommodation. 

It's so freaking awesome to get feedback like this - makes everything worth while! Thanks so much for the support - travel safely!  

My 1st mtb race back in 1999.

Rode it on a rigid steel hybrid bike with V brakes and wore takkies.

I did not know what the arrows on the marker boards meant and managed three dismounts on the big downhill.Luckily my previous sports taught me how to hit the ground without too much damage.

Hopefully financial year end schedule will allow me to go.

Hope you can make it!!! Pre-entries close today - hope to see you this weekend!

So... This is it. Pre-entries close today for the 22nd #BarbertonXCM taking place this Saturday, 22 January. Be part of the fun and create your own story to tell. Hope to see you all in Barberton this weekend! #BarbertonXCM #DaisyWarrior

Late- entry & Registrations info:

26 January from 3pm - 9pm 

27 January from 5.30am - 7am all from the Barberton High School 

We have an open space in the bakkie leaving from midrand/centurion on Friday, will probably aim for around 2-3pm. If anyone is keen for a lift and to split fuel etc, pm me.

To the race organizers and all parties involved.

Do not stop what you are doing! The race was awesome! as always

Friendly people, great water tables, well marked route. And the weather was great

So no CSA official present to dispute positions after price giving, as there was no provisional results available before hand.

Racetec did manage to resolve and rectify it quickly.

To the race organizers and all parties involved.

Do not stop what you are doing! The race was awesome! as always

Friendly people, great water tables, well marked route. And the weather was great

So no CSA official present to dispute positions after price giving, as there was no provisional results available before hand.

Racetec did manage to resolve and rectify it quickly.

I see the ladies' winner is the very same one that received assistance in other races from her hubby which she also won. Did he "assist" her again?

Just asking.....

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Awesome race. Great way to start the year. Thank goodness I had some level of fitness. Anyone who attempts Barberton unfit is going to get an ass whipping of note.